One of Struth's best quotes....

Clearly, a slow news day...

Of course, we all know 'We welcome the chase..'. But my favourite Mr. William Struth quote has to be:

First, I will make you a Gentleman, then I will make you a Football player.

Sums up Mr. Struth and The Rangers perfectly imho.

Of course, we all know 'We welcome the chase..'. But my favourite Mr. William Struth quote has to be:

just shows the class of the guy, legend

Great quote. Sums up Rangers when you watch the older players talking about having to buy the best seats in the cinema etc because they were Rangers players, not as a sign of wealth but a measure of the prestige that went with representing our great club.

Another great quote from Mr Struth:

"This is our magnificent new main stand. It holds 10,000 and we could fill it ten times over with young boys who want to play for the Rangers"

... my favourite Mr. William Struth quote has to be:

Very good quote...I've always said you should sign the man first and the player second. Sadly that does not sum up The Rangers for me.

Great quote. Sums up Rangers when you watch the older players talking about having to buy the best seats in the cinema etc because they were Rangers players, not as a sign of wealth but a measure of the prestige that went with representing our great club.

"This is our magnificent new main stand. It holds 10,000 and we could fill it ten times over with young boys who want to play for the Rangers"

I believe celtic had a similar policy boogie.png

Great post. It just basically means that the Rangers should have higher standards than every other football club and conduct themselves in the proper manner.

It's that attitude that made us the great club we are today and if some of our modern day players took that attitude the club would be even better for it.

Great post. It just basically means that the Rangers should have higher standards than every other football club and conduct themselves in the proper manner.

It's that attitude that made us the great club we are today and if some of our modern day players took that attitude the club would be even better for it.

hail.gif

Was that last quote not actually made by Jimmy Bowie?

funny that you of all people bring up this quote, you that goes into threads and says fuck the player or calls them a cunt, you should try being a bit more of a gentleman yourself

I wish we kept some of Struth's standards today. Might just be me but I hate seeing the squad turning up for big games in tracksuits. It looks bloody awful. Every game home/abroad the players, management and staff should be wearing the Rangers shirt tie and suit.

I wish we kept some of Struth's standards today. Might just be me but I hate seeing the squad turning up for big games in tracksuits. It looks bloody awful. Every game home/abroad the players, management and staff should be wearing the Rangers shirt tie and suit.

Agree mate (tu) The suits show off that extra bit of class.

Advocaat believed in the same principal, if you look like a team of wasters, that's what you are.

I believe celtic had a similar policy boogie.png

33otief.jpg

Was that last quote not actually made by Jimmy Bowie?

Yes it was.

(tu)

All this tracksuits, silly hair, huge earphones and hands in pockets shite shouldn't be happening.

It's at it's worst when we have a Euro away night.

Very good quote...I've always said you should sign the man first and the player second. Sadly that does not sum up The Rangers for me.

Why ?

We sign good players that can be arseholes, cheat and their wives etc all they like aslong as they perform on the 90 minutes thats all that matters to me.

(tu)

All this tracksuits, silly hair, huge earphones and hands in pockets shite shouldn't be happening.

It's at it's worst when we have a Euro away night.

This hate seeing the interviews as the players are in the airport with trackies and daft headphones on .Shout be club blazers and ties they are representing the club and at rangers there should be a high standard

Why ?

We sign good players that can be arseholes, cheat and their wives etc all they like aslong as they perform on the 90 minutes thats all that matters to me.

Dundee, Everton and Birmingham all wear nice blue shirts.

Why not support one of them?