**Group C** - Including Final Game Chat

simon

Haha,there's alot of people hurting in this thread :lol:

Well done England,good luck for the rest of the tournement.

alright mate :pipe:

I'm braw mate,yourself?

Listen tae aww these bitter English haters.

There foaming at the mouth. :lol::pipe:

Are you english?

Yep,why?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow think if Defoes goal had been scored in the same way by Slovenia there would have been a big noise made about the shirt pull

This (tu) and we would never stop hearing about it.

Aww boo hoo hoo.Get over it, England are through.Dry yer eyes :beer1:

just so I can hear the excuses on here from the plastic Englishmen

You really need to stop saying that pal.

There's plenty of English people that use this forum :sherlock:

And ?, there's also plenty of Scottish people who are backing England.

I somehow think if Defoes goal had been scored in the same way by Slovenia there would have been a big noise made about the shirt pull

Why would I be crying about England going through ?, I'm looking forward to seeing them going further, just so I can hear the excuses on here from the plastic Englishmen and in the media for why they didn't win it.

Take a look at the union flag, is that plastic? Don't be such a wanker. England is a part of the union. Get used to it timmy.

Is any flag plastic <cr>?. Timmy ?, how am I a tim ?.

Why would I be crying about England going through ?, I'm looking forward to seeing them going further, just so I can hear the excuses on here from the plastic Englishmen and in the media for why they didn't win it.

Take a look at the union flag, is that plastic? Don't be such a wanker. England is a part of the union. Get used to it timmy.

Is any flag plastic <cr>?. Timmy ?, how am I a tim ?.

Tim like attitude.

According to keithgersbear, if you don't want england to win you're a tim. (tu)

Its tim like behaviour. I can picture all the celtic fans behaving like that, cheering on everything the opposition do against England. Foaming at the mouth. Its enough to make you sick. :anguish:

Lukas Podolski will have a field day against the Engerlish.

I fear Engerland could be on the wrong end of a royal rogering.

:sherlock:

Germany won't beat England.

:BELM:

Get real..

It really is like a broken record player with Scottish people.

Do they have a compulsive need to spout out how much they hate England whenever they are discussed?

The same type of annoying impulsive need our media have to mention 1966?

I don't understand it.

Its mostly the English media the Scottish people hate with the constant reminder of 1966 and their unbelievable arrogance.

But if you hate the English media, why act exactly liek they do just in opposition? Its stupid.

id rather see USA Do well than England, due to the fact they think they are better than every single other nation, when of course they are not. and of course maurice edu is there.

hope this doesnt mean im a taig or the first 18 years if my life are wasted in all fairness

Its tim like behaviour. I can picture all the celtic fans behaving like that, cheering on everything the opposition do against England. Foaming at the mouth. Its enough to make you sick. :anguish:

So as Rangers fans you think we should all support England , because the tims hate England <cr> ?, that is so stupid :lol: :lol:.

Less than convincing performance again from England today and although it was better than the first two games that would't be hard to achieve. :rolleyes:

England are lucky to be in the 2nd round.They haven't been any better than Algeria IMO. :wink:

USA deserved to win the group after scoring in the 91st minute v Algeria.

Brave performance from the Yanks. :clap:

Just to clarify, I don't care whether or not you support England, that seems to be other posters. Its not your country therefore who cares.

What I do care about is why people feel the constant need to repeatedly mention how much they hate England, every single time England play or come up in conversation. Sure, they are your rivals, but you are as obsessed as the English media is with 1966, it's insanely annoying.

So as Rangers fans you think we should all support England , because the tims hate England <cr> ?, that is so stupid :lol: :lol:.

When you wrap that union flag around you with English colours in it, you don't hate it do you? So why the hate for the English national team?

When you wrap that union flag around you with English colours in it, you don't hate it do you? So why the hate for the English national team?

Who says he wraps a union flag around him?

Just to clarify, I don't care whether or not you support England, that seems to be other posters. Its not your country therefore who cares.

What I do care about is why people feel the constant need to repeatedly mention how much they hate England, every single time England play or come up in conversation. Sure, they are your rivals, but you are as obsessed as the English media is with 1966, it's insanely annoying.

I'm the exact same with THEM.