**Group C** - Including Final Game Chat

simon

According to keithgersbear, if you don't want england to win you're a tim. (tu)

Why did you ask if i was English? :sherlock:

cos he one of those "fartan trannies". they have more chips on the shoulder than King Edward.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its tim like behaviour. I can picture all the celtic fans behaving like that, cheering on everything the opposition do against England. Foaming at the mouth. Its enough to make you sick. :anguish:

So as Rangers fans you think we should all support England , because the tims hate England <cr> ?, that is so stupid :lol: :lol:.

When you wrap that union flag around you with English colours in it, you don't hate it do you? So why the hate for the English national team?

Who says he wraps a union flag around him?

If he doesn't, he's a tim.

FACT.

Its tim like behaviour. I can picture all the celtic fans behaving like that, cheering on everything the opposition do against England. Foaming at the mouth. Its enough to make you sick. :anguish:

So as Rangers fans you think we should all support England , because the tims hate England <cr> ?, that is so stupid :lol: :lol:.

When you wrap that union flag around you with English colours in it, you don't hate it do you? So why the hate for the English national team?

A Rangers fan who has no love for the union flag, i don't see it.

Just to clarify, I don't care whether or not you support England, that seems to be other posters. Its not your country therefore who cares.

What I do care about is why people feel the constant need to repeatedly mention how much they hate England, every single time England play or come up in conversation. Sure, they are your rivals, but you are as obsessed as the English media is with 1966, it's insanely annoying.

I'm the exact same with THEM.

Yeah you might be, it just seems that some posters go out of their way to repeatedly say how much they hate England, as if its some kind of contest. <cr>

cos he one of those "fartan trannies". they have more chips on the shoulder than King Edward.

Yup, im a "fartan trannie" because I dislike england and support the country I was born in. (tu)

Well open yer eyes because I for one don't love ANY flag.

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it Ulster boy. :sherlock:

Yup, im a "fartan trannie" because I dislike england and support the country I was born in. (tu)

so do I, whats your problem (tu)

Rangers were the same colours as England, That argument is stupid, should I want England to win because of that?. I have a union flag but not for football reason's, I want to remain in Britain for totally different reason's, I hate England the football team, not the everyday English people or the country itself.

Did I say I had a problem?

Just to clarify, I don't care whether or not you support England, that seems to be other posters. Its not your country therefore who cares.

What I do care about is why people feel the constant need to repeatedly mention how much they hate England, every single time England play or come up in conversation. Sure, they are your rivals, but you are as obsessed as the English media is with 1966, it's insanely annoying.

I'm the exact same with THEM.

Yeah you might be, it just seems that some posters go out of their way to repeatedly say how much they hate England, as if its some kind of contest. <cr>

did i ever tell you how much i detest england?

do most england fans support scotland, apart from rangers fans down south :craphead: i would think not.

no, you are right, but they dont act like scotland fans, hating everything English.

I'm not one of those supporters who have no love for the union flag but I know a good few that couldn't care less about it.

Did I say I had a problem?

you are the one asking posters where they where born.

do most england fans support scotland, apart from rangers fans down south :craphead: i would think not.

no, you are right, but they dont act like scotland fans, hating everything English.

wouldnt say we hate eveything english, we dont hate Gemma Merna :craphead:

Nice Scottish flag in your sig. :ph34r:

Yeah, it's the flag of the country of my birth and of the country that my team belongs to.

But it's only a fucking flag.

I can assure you, I don't get all sticky when I see it.

wouldnt say we hate eveything english, we dont hate Gemma Merna :craphead:

what if she wore an England top witth 66 on the back :craphead::drool:

Nice Scottish flag in your sig. :ph34r:

Yeah, it's the flag of the country of my birth and of the country that my team belongs to.

But it's only a fucking flag.

I can assure you, I don't get all sticky when I see it.

The Italian flag looks like something similar i hate.. :sherlock: