**Group C** - Including Final Game Chat

simon

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad for both England and the US for getting through, though I do feel sorry for Boughy and Algeria.

The way they played, they deserved a soul crushing loss

Playing for last place (td)

Totally disagree. Playing for pride, still giving the effort. "No Surrender" - can't fault that at all.

New Zealand who were 2000/1 to win the world cup have picked up more points & scored more goals than Algeria :lol:

Honestly, my fave team of the tournament. :D I think they're going to get absolutely molocated tomorrow, but I've truly enjoyed their matches and spirit.

Telling at least I'd guess, a good fifth of this forum to fuck off and die? What a fool hahahaha.

And to those saying England "can't beat Germany" and laughing at the thought - you's were no doubt saying the same about Switzerland against Spain or Serbia against the Germans.

There's no issue with folk not wanting/hating the thought of any particular team progressing - but at least if you's wouldn't be so bitter that your side aren't there, people may actually listen...

Well done England :D

And I say bring on Germany, we have to play the best sides at some point if we want to do well. Worst that can happen is we got beat as most of you biased "ABE" fools expect - or we go on to win and have a good old laugh at your expense. :uk:

New Zealand who were 2000/1 to win the world cup have picked up more points & scored more goals than Algeria :lol:

Honestly, my fave team of the tournament. :D I think they're going to get absolutely molocated tomorrow, but I've truly enjoyed their matches and spirit.

(tu)

I've been impressed with three or four of their players.

Everybody loves an underdog :clap:

Telling at least I'd guess, a good fifth of this forum to fuck off and die? What a fool hahahaha.

And to those saying England "can't beat Germany" and laughing at the thought - you's were no doubt saying the same about Switzerland against Spain or Serbia against the Germans.

There's no issue with folk not wanting/hating the thought of any particular team progressing - but at least if you's wouldn't be so bitter that your side aren't there, people may actually listen...

Well done England :D

And I say bring on Germany, we have to play the best sides at some point if we want to do well. Worst that can happen is we got beat as most of you biased "ABE" fools expect - or we go on to win and have a good old laugh at your expense. :uk:

Won't happen, so I'm not worried ;), Are you Scottish or English ?.

(tu)

I've been impressed with three or four of their players.

Everybody loves an underdog :clap:

(tu) (tu) (tu) Winston Reid's late equaliser for them against Slovakia was a gem. And how can you possibly not like a guy with a name like "Smeltz"? :D

England played with the no surrender spirit. That spirit the Rangers play with. John terry was fantastic and yet people slagg them off? I can't get my head around it.

They played with the No Surrender spirit for one game , in a game they should have won easily, in a group they should have won easily, and you wonder why people slagg them off ?, work it out :lol: :lol:.

England played with the no surrender spirit. That spirit the Rangers play with. John terry was fantastic and yet people slagg them off? I can't get my head around it.

They played with the No Surrender spirit for one game , in a game they should have won easily, in a group they should have won easily, and you wonder why people slagg them off ?, work it out :lol: :lol:.

There is NO easy games. They struggled in the first two games but they could of won 3-0 today easily if they took the chances.

A fantastic victory for England.

A victory against timish like behaviour and anti english vibe. (tu)

Timish like behaviour for not wanting england to win?

Yes, its timish like behaviour.

Its sad and desperate.

Its timish behaviour not being a plastic Englishmen ?.

A fantastic victory for England.

A victory against timish like behaviour and anti english vibe. (tu)

Timish like behaviour for not wanting england to win?

Yes, its timish like behaviour.

Its sad and desperate.

:lol: Shurrup

There is NO easy games. They struggled in the first two games but they could of won 3-0 today easily if they took the chances.

When the group was first announced England fans were licking there lips because it was supposed to be easy, Slovenia could've won the game 2-1 if they'd had took their chance's.

@mmrfc.. Half and half. :wink:

Always supported England cause that side got me into football. (tu) Don't have any inhibitions about Scotland though, nor folk that don't want England to win. Just folk who can't give a civilized view through hatred and bias. ;)