**Group C** - Including Final Game Chat

simon

Nice Scottish flag in your sig. :ph34r:

Yeah, it's the flag of the country of my birth and of the country that my team belongs to.

But it's only a fucking flag.

I can assure you, I don't get all sticky when I see it.

Haha,what about the other flag? :sherlock:

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing i can add to this is ...

USA USA USA USA !!!!

Maurice edu for world domination.

Definite sports cry moment for me there!

There's nobody in that Algeria defence at all that can help Bougherra, its like he's trying to do everything for everybody else as well because there all shite.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/worldcup/2010/0623/england_slovenia.html# :lol::lol: the irish werent at all impressed

we werent on top form by any means, but we werent "shocking", "awful" or "woeful" like stated.

Still, its obviously a very biased and resentful panel as shown by their displeasure of Rule Britannia (which we sing at every game,but these chaps dont realise this)

Would people say the same about N.I? We are after all on the front line. (tu)

This is what the tartan trannies think of Northern Ireland,, boos and whistles. Booing and whistleing their own national anthem doh

ClintonGrey is right there are people on here that whenever a thread is made about england you'll get the same cunts going in it and saying how much they despise England. Its get boring after a while :anguish:

England are part of the glorious union and thats good enough for me to support them. I don't give 2 fcuks about the shortbread eaters on here im British first, Scottish second.

do most england fans support scotland, apart from rangers fans down south :craphead: i would think not.

you are quite right, the majority would not support scotland, however, I think you would be hard pushed to find a single englishman who displays a similar level of hatred for your team as is rife amongst scottish supporters when it comes to England

This is what the tartan trannies think of Northern Ireland,, boos and whistles. Booing and whistleing their own national anthem doh

ClintonGrey is right there are people on here that whenever a thread is made about england you'll get the same cunts going in it and saying how much they despise England. Its get boring after a while :anguish:

England are part of the glorious union and thats good enough for me to support them. I don't give 2 fcuks about the shortbread eaters on here im British first, Scottish second.

Good on ye.

Now away ye go and stroke yerself to your picture of the Queen while listening to Jerusalem ya plum.

do most england fans support scotland, apart from rangers fans down south :craphead: i would think not.

you are quite right, the majority would not support scotland, however, I think you would be hard pushed to find a single englishman who displays a similar level of hatred for your team as is rife amongst scottish supporters.

This is true :pipe:

Good on ye.

Now away ye go and stroke yerself to your picture of the Queen while listening to Jerusalem ya plum.

The Queen was a babe when she was young, I might just do that :drool:

fuck england and fuck thatcher, however the only english thing i love is gabby logan :h34rt:

What about the english soldiers who fight side by side with scottish soldiers, fuck them also? Why know eh? They're only defending our way of life.

Good on ye.

Wid ye give her one the now if it meant England brought home the WC? :ph34r:

fuck england and fuck thatcher, however the only english thing i love is gabby logan :h34rt:

What about the english soldiers who fight side by side with scottish soldiers, fuck them also? Why know eh? They're only defending our way of life.

I think you got a bite buba. :ph34r:

Good on ye.

In a heartbeat :pipe:

Would you shag the pope for Italy to win it? :pipe:

I think you got a bite buba. :ph34r:

bite nothing he says the same pish in every thread.

Good on ye.

In a heartbeat :pipe:

Would you shag the pope for Italy to win it? :pipe:

The Pope isn't Italian ya dumb ass.

doh

And neither am I. :pipe:

christ on a bike, did i even mention the brave lads who put their bodies on the line to give us the freedom that we have? or is this you trying to start something?