**Group C** - Including Final Game Chat

simon

YES USA! C'mon Germany tonight then ditch the scumbags out.

Great dive from Milner when the lad who was already booked swung his leg and missed him. Great dive from Lampard in stoppage time. Great timewasting.

SCUMBAG CUNTS FUCK OFF AND DIE.

you are a fukin arsehole that should be banned.

How should I be banned? Did I offend you for not rooting for the "British" team?

Fuck off. You've said a lot worse on here ya hate filled, bigoted prick.

go arsehole tell me why im a bigot???????

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany win tonight hopefully. :D

I hope so too, It would easily be the best way to prove we can win this tournament!

You really think you'd beat the Germans?

I've seen nothing over the past couple of weeks that even remotely suggests that you are good enough to beat them never mind the whole tournment.

This is football, anyone can beat anyone.

Behave.

You aren't good enough, that much is clear to anyone.

If I'm wrong and you get the Germans and put them out, I'll be the first to come on here and congratulate you.

Behave how? I'm not doing anything wrong :lol:

We can beat the Germans.

True.

And technically Chad could beat the Brazilians. Burkina Faso could beat the Spanish...

You won't beat Germany. I love how the English are back to being champions in waiting. It's fucking pathetic at times.

Maybe, just maybe!

Great dive from Milner when the lad who was already booked swung his leg and missed him. Great dive from Lampard in stoppage time. Great timewasting.

How should I be banned? Did I offend you for not rooting for the "British" team?

Just shut up dennis

Go look at some of your previous posts. I'm not gonnae go through them for you.

All I'm saying is, don't get on your fucking high horse with others because they don't buy into the "their representing Britain" shite that the media aim at retards.

All I'm saying is, don't get on your fucking high horse with others because they don't buy into the "their representing Britain" shite that the media aim at retards.

And all I'm saying is get off your high horse calling England cunts, complaining about timewasting and 'diving' as if other countries like Spain don't do it.

Get a grip, stop being biased and maybe people will listen to you.

I know we will struggle against Germany and the Argies, but do I care a jot? No.

listen you, there are also English folk on this forum, including my self, (i was born in Hull), i take great offence to you calling me a cunt and to fuck off and die.

That was fucking pathetic England. A team 25x smaller than you and you have to kill time to get a shitey 1-0 win? Utterly pathetic. But hey, you're going to win it now aren't you?

Aye. From what I've seen on the telly they play Argentina in the semis now? Hope Germany fuck them out.