Goodwillie's 3million price tag

PaulRFC1

DUNDEE UNITED last night slapped a £3million price tag on the head of David Goodwillie.

Rangers have been linked with the 21-year-old hitman, with Walter Smith believed to be lining up a £750,000 bid once Andrew Ellis's takeover is complete.

But Tannadice chairman Stephen Thompson insisted: "Anyone offering that would be wasting their time.

"Nobody is up for sale, but if we get a realistic offer it has to be considered.

"A realistic offer for David would be in the region of £3m."

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck right off Thompson !

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fuckin hate thompson

i hate utd

and the only way we will get goodwillie now is if he downs tools and requests a transfer, something tells me if raselik wanted him the fee would be closer to 1million

these cunts hate us

oh well, maybe time to find a better player for a smaller fee, which wont be a problem

well if steven fletcher signed for burnley for about 3 million and he has now signed for wolves for 6.5 million u can see why they are asking for 3 million and goodwillie looks a better player than fletcher when he was in the spl

This mob will be one of the first clubs to go under the way things are going, delusions of granduer and fcuk all to back it up, nae crowds, nae fcuk all ! Them and the sunday post will close at the same time soon, they have just shed 350 jobs incidently, a desert in the making ! :sherlock:

I think he only has a year left on his contract.

The usual "Pretend were a big club and pure try to annoy Rangers" shite from one of the SPL's most unlikeable people.

He seems to blame us for denying his deid faither a trophy, when the reality is they were shite when we played them in the final.

He seems to blame us for denying his deid faither a trophy, when the reality is they were shite when we played them in the final.

His dad should never have been at that game.

Not long to live, his remaining passion in life and his only hope, taking part in a domestic cup final at the national stadium. They took the lead twice and the cunt just sat there, hitting a space for ninety minutes, extra time and penalties. He came up on the big screen a few times during the game, I thought that they'd brought his corpse.