Goodwillie's 3million price tag

PaulRFC1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way he will get that

but i dont think 3 million is that ridiculous when you think about it , the boy has the potential to be a great player. if steven fletcher was worth 3 mill and now 6/7 mill or whatever wolves( which is more than he is worth in my opinion ) paid for him then goodwillie would be worth around the same

The prat, as Chairman/owner of Dundee Utd. has every right to value Goodwillie for 3 million, just as he has a right to value him at 12 million.He is trying to make himself as much money as possible out of his better players if another club want to buy them....It's called business, no matter how fucking mental his valuation is.:anguish:

I think we could wait another year and get him for nothing, which would serve Thompson right, because if there is one crunt I detest in the Scottish game, it's him.:angry:

No more loan players to the scummy bastards either, IMO.:pipe:

That Chairman at Dundee Utd is a fucking toss pot, since he's taken over from his Father he's done all he can to piss off everyone associated with Rangers. May it be postponed games to ticket prices to referees decisions. And now transfer fee's. I'm sure his Father is looking down at his son and thinking my son's a fucking trumpet!!

Regarding Goodwillie £3 Million for him get to fuck, offer £750,000 final offer. He doesn't look like he'll score than more than 10 league goals a season.

If Goodwillie is worth 3 million (which he isn't) then what is Kenny Miller worth?

we would sell him for one million but we are in a much worse mess then dundee hibs.

fact is they know they can get that for goodwillie no problem and are perfectly right to hold out for it.

look at fletcher we had all this same debates last year hes not worth 3 million etc etc.

we might not be operating at the same level as st mirren yet but unless things change we are not even operating at championship level.

its going to be a long summer.

goodwillie is probably worth 700 grand tops but he's into the final year of his contract so i'd say that makes him worth about half that . we should just wait till the january transfer window and then offer them 200 grand .

If Goodwillie is worth 3 million (which he isn't) then what is Kenny Miller worth?

we would sell him for one million but we are in a much worse mess then dundee hibs.

fact is they know they can get that for goodwillie no problem and are perfectly right to hold out for it.

look at fletcher we had all this same debates last year hes not worth 3 million etc etc.

we might not be operating at the same level as st mirren yet but unless things change we are not even operating at championship level.

How long will it be before we are operating at the level of St.Mirren?

goodwillie is probably worth 700 grand tops but he's into the final year of his contract so i'd say that makes him worth about half that . we should just wait till the january transfer window and then offer them 200 grand .

he has 2 years left.

48 hrs

48 hrs

:-D

He's just setting the bar high to make sure he gets as much as he can

To be honest I'd go as far as 1.5m + giving them a player on loan like Andrew Little

Worked last year so why not

P.S

Stephen Thompson really is a wee twit. Trying so hard to sound tough but is really just a wee prick who was never picked for the team in school !

This guy is a complete and utter walloper!

Goodwille worth £3m, Dundee Utd going to win the league...what will this guy say next?

As the clubs chairman its his job to do the best in the interests of his team, ie keeping the best players, but hes kidding himself if he thinks that he would reject £1-2m.