Wilson - if he stays on this season

nvager

I certainly don't want to see him in a Rangers jersey next season (or ever again), if his escape to Liverpool plan backfires he can go fuck off to somewhere else, he's made his bed.

Dont know - Dont care.

Got too big for his boots and wants to leave - if he stays, leave him disappear back into the unknown.

(tu)

get him to.........

doesnt want to be here, his hearts not in it

any young guy knocking back a new deal with Rangers!! :anguish: x infinity

its incredible

i would take whatever we got offered for him, we dont need his type around our dressing room

(tu)

I find this situation particularly galling, an 18 year old lad breaks in the Rangers team... 20 or so games later, refuses to sign a new contract as has decided he is destined for greater things. Well, quite frankly he can GTF... no man (boy even) is greater than the club and if he doesn't want to play or isn't committed to Rangers then he doesn't deserve to wear the jersey again!!

If he does leave for Liverpool or wherever this season, then I'll take great delight reminding him all about it when he skulks back into Ibrox playing for Hibs, Dundee United, Kilmarnock... or whoever in 3-4 years time

I think the boy is a fantastic player but he needs a fuckin reality check.

He is 18 and if he does follow the bright lights of the Premier league he will have to make do with reserve football for 2 years minimum ..I can't see him being happy with that.Then come loan deals to Preston and Hartlepool and eventually signing for Hull or Watford etc.

Seen it happen before.

Learn your trade and then go and be a first team regular..

I think the boy is a fantastic player but he needs a fuckin reality check.

He is 18 and if he does follow the bright lights of the Premier league he will have to make do with reserve football for 2 years minimum ..I can't see him being happy with that.Then come loan deals to Preston and Hartlepool and eventually signing for Hull or Watford etc.

Seen it happen before.

Learn your trade and then go and be a first team regular..

100% agree with this. I can't help but think he's been badly advised in all of this, but if he stays, I would play him.

You can't cut your nose of to spite your face.What is the point in having a good defender on your books & not actually using him, just becasue he wanted to go to Liverpool.

You can't cut your nose of to spite your face.What is the point in having a good defender on your books & not actually using him, just becasue he wanted to go to Liverpool.

Because in 6 months time the wee rhat can fuck off for nothing.

Dont know - Dont care.

Got too big for his boots and wants to leave - if he stays, leave him disappear back into the unknown.

He was given less than no encouragement to stay and sign a new contract. Offered a small basic wage which was an insult compared to other less talented members of the squad,bonus based on appearance then told he would be used very sparingly "to protect his development". We then read about Webster being talked up as like a new signing;What would you think about your prospects with us in that situation?

Ok, we gave Wilson his chance, and in a way deserve to be repaid.

However, why shouldn't the boy go onto the EPL. Anyon with ambition would not stay in Scotland anymore. He is still young, and to progress should stay on for a few years. But, if he goes, we will get someone to replace him.

Wilson is not bigger than the Club.

He wants to go sit on liverpools bench, if he even made it to the bench. If he doesn't want to stay then he should not play.

We need committed players not prima donnas who think they are bigger than the club. Sign up or shove off

If he does not want to play for Rangers then he knows where the door is!

He is entering the final 12 months of his contract and I would hate to see him stay with us this summer and then move for nothing in January on a bosman deal in the summer. I hope we sell him now for a few millionrather than lose him for nothing in 7 months time.

Dont want him anywere near us next season the boy has refused to sign a new deal so get him sold ASAP!

How can you possibly know that? its all speculation in papers. There has been no direct quotes saying he has "TOTALLY" refused to sign it.

He is entering the final 12 months of his contract and I would hate to see him stay with us this summer and then move for nothing in January on a bosman deal in the summer. I hope we sell him now for a few millionrather than lose him for nothing in 7 months time.

Due to his age, we will still receive something for him.

Wilson is still a Rangers player and although it is unfortunate both for the player and our club that he sees his future away from Ibrox, that's the scenario we are faced with.

If Walter thinks Wilson is the best option available for the team in a particular game and picks him, our supporters hopefully won't give the kid a hard time on the park, because doing so won't do him or the team any good.

This isn't about what Wilson or any other player has decided to do in the future....It's about supporting the shirt and trusting Walter's judgement in what is best for Rangers Football Club, so if Walter picks Wilson, I'll be supporting him as long as he is wearing that famous Blue shirt.

My personal opinion is that he should only get a game as a last resort, because he has shown quite clearly that he either thinks he is too good for our team, or that he thinks he will be better off away from Glasgow in another League altogether.I still think he is being wrongly advised and will regret it further down the track, but as they say in the classics, only time will tell.:pipe:

It's not much more than £500,000 though.

£3m now or £500,000 in 7 months, I know what I would prefer.

It's not much more than £500,000 though.

£3m now or £500,000 in 7 months, I know what I would prefer.

Don't get a penny if he goes to England :angry: