Timothy and their tales - summer signings 2010

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is 25 and comes to the SPL when they had offers from Prem clubs show a lack of ambition. Quite happy coming up here for the pay day and (mostly) easy games. Ledley doh

Would you be saying that if we signed him? :craphead:

haha no I would be pleased but in the back on my mind I would be saying lack of ambition lol

I'm not really that bothered about them signing Joe Ledley, I don't think he is anything special tbh - they may make a bit of money on him in the future...

I agree, he was a better player before the injury, and showed nothing in the Play-Offs.

First McCulloch tackle to the knee should do the trick :wink:

thats thomsons job!

But the lure of European football and the prospect of playing regularly in front of 60,000 crowds swayed the decision Celtic’s way.

Poor guy has been lured in under false hope

Shame Ledley's chosen them, a real shame. Cos if they do get Bullard and Boateng, then they'll have a much better midfield than last season.

COME ON RANGERS !! Need some new blood brought in or these fuckers will be more competitive than last year

keane's no going according to 'arry

and boateng is well pissed off because the local beggars loosened his wheelnuts while parked outside lennoxtown :lol:

I read that, funny as fuck, think celtic dodged a bullet with that one though, pity...

A good player.

Better than anything they have.

Finger out Rangers!

good players dont always shine when they move clubs

how many of us were drooling over rothen last year and how pish did he turn out to be

lets see how good he is if they are struggling and TGFITW are on his case

The only 'source' claiming this has actually happened is the same pishy welsh rag that is currently running the Boateng car vandal story.

Why the hell is some random Welsh paper so concerned about what celtic are doing <cr> stick to Cardiff and Swansea stories (tu)

The only 'source' claiming this has actually happened is the same pishy welsh rag that is currently running the Boateng car vandal story.

Why the hell is some random Welsh paper so concerned about what celtic are doing <cr> stick to Cardiff and Swansea stories (tu)

Probably because he played for Cardiff! :lol: