I cannot believe he has agreed to join Chesney!?

All the best Boydy hope 2 see him still do well.

Did the job he was ment to do for us! Oh and who knows without him we wouldn't have done it last season :praise:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6244251,00.html

When i saw this this morning on SSN i was gobsmacked.

I bet he isn't even getting the money we were going to offer him there.

I am baffled!

I guarantee he'll be getting easily more money than we could pay him, however, wtf!

Is this the limits of his ambition. Go play with a mid-table championship team, rather than have another punt at trophies and Europe. It would appear that Boyd's decision was completely based on money and for this reason alone my opinion of him has lessened greatly. The guy seriously has zero ambition, I'm frankly stunned.

Why is it hes only signed a two year deal? Maybe its to do with the fact that he runs down all his contracts before leaving for a hefty signing on fee? Sorry boyd you could have been a legend, but now your just a bellend mercenary!

Yeah because all footballer stay and play for the team they love like Rooney, Messi, Beckham etc etc etc doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh doh

Am shocked he went to Boro, he would have been better signing for Hartlepool, Middlesbrough are a crap team must have went for the money, i stay 10 mile from their ground. Boyd will never score as many goals in england that he did in scotland.

Middlesbrough your kidding boyd you ass. good to see you go if you dont want to play for the best club in the world then good luck in boro reserves i will see you when you come to Hartlepool to play the pools reserves. not a good move.

He'll be forgotten soon enough, I'll not lose any sleep. He'll end up at Dundee United or some two bob mob, once he's shown his lack of ability in England.

To be fair, when Charlie Adam went to Blackpool, who would have expected him to be playing in the EPL with them.

I imagine that is how was sold to him by WGS, come here, help get them promoted and play in the Prem (as no other fucker is interested in you !!)

I cannot believe that he is signing for that wee ginger fanny? i hope you choke on your 3 pieces of silver.

dry yer eyes man! so now if a player leaves, on his own free will after his contract has finished, and previously is a hero, he now a fanny? get a grip, he is entitled to go, and do what he wants.

so, if he not do what u want he now a fanny?

good one son.