Markus Rosenberg

Would be a good signing, although I could see Walter Smith shifting him between the left, right and centre. He's two footed, and exactly the type of player Smith would use out wide at times.

Would be a good signing, although I could see Walter Smith shifting him between the left, right and centre. He's two footed, and exactly the type of player Smith would use out wide at times.

Said exactly the same thing when it was mentioned elsewhere today.

Small, fast, two footed - he would definitely be wasted on the wing.

Small? He's 6ft 1inch I believe?

If we were lucky enough to get him and we played as a 4-4-2 then would hope that him and Miller were our two up top, saying that I believe he has played on the left for Ajax, but that was in a 4-3-3 formation.

If we were lucky enough to get him and we played as a 4-4-2 then would hope that him and Miller were our two up top, saying that I believe he has played on the left for Ajax, but that was in a 4-3-3 formation.

Always thought he was smaller than that! He's very slightly built, like Lafferty.

Always thought he was smaller than that! He's very slightly built, like Lafferty.

To be honest I haven't got a clue now, can't find a profile in ft and inches, but have found 3 different profiles saying, 1.85, 1.83 or 1.78 meters tall, take your pick :lol:

If we were to land Rosenberg i would be delighted! He is exactly the type of striker we could be doing with after boyds departure! Get it done rangers or at least give it a go! (tu)

would love it.... not a chance of happening tho.

Why did you go tae boro?

Cos am a wee idiot that will find out soon it all downhill after gers wink.gif

Can you do a mojo? That would piss chesney off boogie.png