Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

YAAAAS! Its quite sad how excited I am :blush:

Better than christmas morning :blush:

At least we have someone new...at this point I really am not that picky. Time to start dranking... :beer1:

Even if you were picky Im sure you wouldn't be annoyed hes signing.

Aye, you caught me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he really any good?

Well he's no worse than DMB and has played well while at Burnley at a level higher (EPL) or comparable (Championship) to the SPL. Also doesn't get blown off the ball by a passing gust of wind.

Is he really any good?

Well he's no worse than DMB and has played well while at Burnley at a level higher (EPL) or comparable (Championship) to the SPL. Also doesn't get blown off the ball by a passing gust of wind.

Hahaha :praise:

Is he really any good?

:lol:

I think he has ability, and it will be up to Walter and co to get it out of him. I remember when he signed for Burnley, I thought it was a weird transfer, only because he had been playing for Manchester UTD towards the end of the previous season and had been impressive, I remember seeing him against Everton and he and scored iirc. His spell in the team could have been to get him in the window but I thought he still looked pretty good. According to Burnley fans he hasnt impressed as much since Owen Coyle left Burnley so it seems as if he may be becoming disillusioned with playing at Burnley, hopefully the move here, if it goes through, sparks him into life.

edit: Infact I just checked that everton game and he was a late sub in that game, i must have just remembered him for his goal

I think he has ability, and it will be up to Walter and co to get it out of him. I remember when he signed for Burnley, I thought it was a weird transfer, only because he had been playing for Manchester UTD towards the end of the previous season and had been impressive, I remember seeing him against Everton and he played pretty well and scored iirc. His spell in the team could have been to get him in the window but I thought he still looked pretty good. According to Burnley fans he hasnt impressed as much since Owen Coyle left Burnley so it seems as if he may be becoming disillusioned with playing at Burnley, hopefully the move here, if it goes through, sparks him into life.

If playing for a prestigious club like ours doesn't spark him into life, then nothing will.

I can't help but feeling this signing is just to placate us and nothing else. Bain, Murray etc must have sensed protests were on the cards.

Honestly I have nothing to say other than 'Shut the fuck up eh?'

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I can't help but feeling this signing is just to placate us and nothing else. Bain, Murray etc must have sensed protests were on the cards.

Who cares?