Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this goes through.

It has the potential to be a great signing. He is a player who has a lot of ability (although hasn't always fulfilled it) and if we could get him to play to his best ability then he would be a stand out player for us.

I think one of his main problems has been his attitude, in that he thinks he is a real superstar and tends to swagger about the pitch - hopefully WS and co can sort him out and get him firing on all clylinders.

Excited!

If (when) he signs, what number will he be?

I'm guessing 11.. perhaps 10, but that's Nacho's number. It should be reserved until we find someone who's got as much passion for the club as he did. :ph34r:

I can't help but feeling this signing is just to placate us and nothing else. Bain, Murray etc must have sensed protests were on the cards.

Fuck off

was eagles at Man U when smith was working with sir alex?

Yes. Granted that was 2003-04, which was Eagles's first season there. Even so, I'm hoping he saw something that he can turn into big success at Ibrox.

I'm guessing 11.. perhaps 10, but that's Nacho's number. It should be reserved until we find someone who's got as much passion for the club as he did. :ph34r:

According to FM, Fleck wants 10.

I've always thought Eagles was more Rothen than Ronaldo, in that he doesn't really have much pace? I know he's got a fair amount of skill though..

was eagles at Man U when smith was working with sir alex?

Yes, but I am guessing Eagles would have been a Under 19's player at the time, if not younger.

Eagles made 6 senior appearances during the time Walter was at OT.

According to FM, Fleck wants 10.

I've always thought Eagles was more Rothen than Ronaldo, in that he doesn't really have much pace? I know he's got a fair amount of skill though..

According to FM, Rothen is good. :(:lol:

Don't get ahead of yourself mate.

I'm trying not to. :(

I got way ahead of myself with Rothen, expected him to be good and he was a complete letdown. :lol: