Bullard for Rangers

Doc_Gorman

with the money we save from the players we lost in the summer wage-wise, we could get together 30K a week for JB Hull will be desperate to get him off the wage bill and Bullard will get (probably his only chance) to play champions league football and also team up with big Lee again

at first I thought this was a wind up, but it's not impossible! :wink:

Oh, and to the 212 guests viewing this, GIRFUY F*nian BASTARDS! 53 And Counting

The problem you can get with a new player coming in on much bigger wages than anyone else is you then get greedy agents knocking on Smiths door wanting a big wage rise for their player............

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter if its a loan signing or not, if we have a wage cap of £17k (if thats even the case) we wont be going over it to sign Bullard.

Walter knows how important it is not to damage squad morale so he wont want to be bringing in someone of significantly higher wages and possibly disrupt the group.

THE HULL CHAIRMAN ALREADY CAME OUT AND SAID THE DEAL WITH CELTIC WAS THEM PAYING HIS WAGES WITH HULL SILL PAYING A PERCENTAGE OF THEM BUT BULLARD SAID HE WANTED HULL STILL TO PAY HIS 45,000 A WEEK PLUS CELTIC PAY HIM 30,000 I THINK ITS TRUE I THINK ITS TO DO WITH BEING MATES WITH MCCULLOCH AND HES JUST KIND OF BLEW CELTIC OFF I SEE HIM AS ITS US AND LEE HAVING A WORD TO COME WITH US PAYING LIKE 18-20,000 TOWARDS HIS WAGES THTS JUST MY OPINION ANYWAY.

Just had a nosy on a Hull forum and it might not be as unrealistic as I first thought. Apparently Celtic had agreed with Hull to pay JB £15k per week each. The stumbling block was a clause that Celtic would stop paying him if he got injured leaving him with just £15k pw from Hull. Bullard wanted Hull to then cover Celtic's share which they refused.

15k pw would fit in our salary budget. Not sure how true this is but that's what the Hull fans are saying.

KERRZO has PM'd me his source and I have no reason to disbelieve him. Will wait and see what happens but if this comes off then wow!

Any chance of a pm mate ?

Would love to know where it's came from

THE HULL CHAIRMAN ALREADY CAME OUT AND SAID THE DEAL WITH CELTIC WAS THEM PAYING HIS WAGES WITH HULL SILL PAYING A PERCENTAGE OF THEM BUT BULLARD SAID HE WANTED HULL STILL TO PAY HIS 45,000 A WEEK PLUS CELTIC PAY HIM 30,000 I THINK ITS TRUE I THINK ITS TO DO WITH BEING MATES WITH MCCULLOCH AND HES JUST KIND OF BLEW CELTIC OFF I SEE HIM AS ITS US AND LEE HAVING A WORD TO COME WITH US PAYING LIKE 18-20,000 TOWARDS HIS WAGES THTS JUST MY OPINION ANYWAY.

STOP SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anguish: