Jason Roberts

Muiry12

Seen he has been linked on BBC gossip with a 1million transfer to think ot was West Brom. I think he would be a GREAT signing up here. Big powerfull and good at scoring goals. The big man would be a definate cert for top scorer up here and id love us to try and get in there.

Seen he has been linked on BBC gossip with a 1million transfer to think ot was West Brom. I think he would be a GREAT signing up here. Big powerfull and good at scoring goals. The big man would be a definate cert for top scorer up here and id love us to try and get in there.

That screams Marlon Harewood tbh and he might be signing?

Jason roberts is a far better player than Marlon Harewood at the moment he has been in far better goal scoring form. Also Scott where does it state he is a Celtic fan..Even if he is he can be corrected

When it comes to signing players who can improve the standard of our team I couldn't give a fuck who they support, what their colour is nor what religion they are.

All I care about is if they are beneficial to Rangers Football Club and if that answer is YES, I'll support them when they pull on that Blue shirt. :pipe:

Why do people just pluck out random players and say they would be good for us and start a thread on it.. If they have been linked with us then fine but jus coming out with random players and starting a thread on them is totally pointless!!

Why do people just pluck out random players and say they would be good for us and start a thread on it.. If they have been linked with us then fine but jus coming out with random players and starting a thread on them is totally pointless!!

Fuck off!!! Hardly random, we need a striker that can score goals, he is available, he is potentially within our tight budget..Touted for a move in the past..

When it comes to signing players who can improve the standard of our team I couldn't give a fuck who they support, what their colour is nor what religion they are.

All I care about is if they are beneficial to Rangers Football Club and if that answer is YES, I'll support them when they pull on that Blue shirt. :pipe:

This.

Well said OZ.. and glad you had a great time at the match... It was the right result as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you Muiry have some sort of inside knowledge to what Robert's wages are? Most likely you dont meaning you have no fuckin clue as to whether he is in our budget. Also, in the past Rangers were'nt as debt ridden as they are now and with ease could have attracted a player of Robert's ability, now that is very debatable. Ya wank!

Do you Muiry have some sort of inside knowledge to what Robert's wages are? Most likely you dont meaning you have no fuckin clue as to whether he is in our budget. Also, in the past Rangers were'nt as debt ridden as they are now and with ease could have attracted a player of Robert's ability, now that is very debatable. Ya wank!

What an unusual bump.