Danny Wilson to Liverpool

It gets worse by the day why the fuck do we keep letting players go!! ? I dont see how Walter or anyone can complain at the squad depth when all we do is make it worse for ourselves im sick of this pish rangers

So you'd rather we kept Wilson and let him leave in 12 months for free? Where is the sense in that?

EXACTLY!!

Anyone who is unhappy right now ask yourselves that question. If the answer is yes quite frankly your an idiot.He's our 4th choice CB!

See i don't understand where people are getting this from, how is he our fourth choice CB <cr> he played almost as much as Bougherra last season so who is to say Webster would be picked ahead of him

Webster and Weir will be our first choice partnership.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just liked the number 67 too....

Give it a rest. He's gone now. You don't need to worry about the big bad closet Tim bringing the club to its knees any longer.

Also the reason he is wanting to go to Liverpool, is that his burd is starting Liverpool uni in september.

no his bird is going to liverpool because he was always going to liverpool.

so his burd is going to Liverpool uni then? who do you think bought him his big flashy motor, i'll give you a clue it wasnt Rangers.

It gets worse by the day why the fuck do we keep letting players go!! ? I dont see how Walter or anyone can complain at the squad depth when all we do is make it worse for ourselves im sick of this pish rangers

So you'd rather we kept Wilson and let him leave in 12 months for free? Where is the sense in that?

EXACTLY!!

Anyone who is unhappy right now ask yourselves that question. If the answer is yes quite frankly your an idiot.He's our 4th choice CB!

See i don't understand where people are getting this from, how is he our fourth choice CB <cr> he played almost as much as Bougherra last season so who is to say Webster would be picked ahead of him

Webster and Weir will be our first choice partnership.

You think Webster will start infront of Bougherra ?? Plus the fact is still there no-one can say Wilson is 4th choice it is only their opinion and not a fact

We will take the money with add on's depending on appearances but I'll bet we waive the % of any sell on fee and instead looked for more money up front.

If we are getting $2m - riding to £5m, we will NOT get a % of any future fee - no way on a player they could sign for free on a pre-contract come January.

We will take the money with add on's depending on appearances but I'll bet we waive the % of any sell on fee and instead looked for more money up front.

If we are getting $2m - riding to £5m, we will NOT get a % of any future fee - no way on a player they could sign for free on a pre-contract come January.

It's incredibly unlikely that he'll ever leave Liverpool for any kind of big fee anyway. He'll either succeed and stay there his whole career or bomb and end up joining ra Cellic for £500,000

theres not a hope in fuck we will get any % of future fees, after the nonsense of Cuellars clause and various other fuck ups theres not a chance this would have even been a suggestion!

no % on Burke, Adam etc etc also if im right

in addition, i dont care what team or background Wilson or any Rangers players from, as soon as they put on the jersey i will support them, but in the case of Wilson, he no longer wants to wear it, so lets get rid and hopefully get a decent transfer fee for it

thanks your your contribution Danny, share the thanks with Bougherras fitness though, cause if that was 100% you wouldnt have touched the first team

It's incredibly unlikely that he'll ever leave Liverpool for any kind of big fee anyway. He'll either succeed and stay there his whole career or bomb and end up joining ra Cellic for £500,000

Will you stop talking about Celtic! :lol: Its just bizarre now. LET IT LIE.

theres not a hope in fuck we will get any % of future fees, after the nonsense of Cuellars clause and various other fuck ups theres not a chance this would have even been a suggestion!

in addition, i dont care what team or background Wilson or any Rangers players from, as soon as they put on the jersey i will support them, but in the case of Wilson, he no longer wants to wear it, so lets get rid and hopefully get a decent transfer fee for it

thanks your your contribution Danny, share the thanks with Bougherras fitness though, cause if that was 100% you wouldnt have touched the first team

I'm pretty sure Adam has a sell-on clause

he doesnt mate.

Only speaking my mind

From the STV site

Rangers defender Wilson in talks with Liverpool

Danny Wilson is not travelling to Australia with the Rangers squad and has instead headed to Liverpool for signing talks.

Rangers arrived at Glasgow Airport on Thursday afternoon to fly out to Australia but teenage defender Danny Wilson was not in the travelling party. STV Sport has learned that the player has travelled to Liverpool and a transfer to the Anfield club is expected to be concluded shortly.

The deal could be concluded in time for Wilson to fly out to Switzerland for the English Premier League sides friendly against Grasshopper Zurich on Wednesday night. The match, which will be Roy Hodgsons first in charge of the Reds, may even see Wilson make his first appearance for the club alongside Joe Cole, who is expected to make his debut after joining the club no a free transfer.

Liverpool failed with a £2 million bid for Wilson earlier this year and are believed to have rejected two offers in January but Rangers manager Walter Smith admitted in May that he expected the club to return with an improved offer. The clubs now appear to have reached an agreement and Smith left the player out of the squad for the trip down under.

Wilson has one year remaining on his contract but, although he would be free to move at the end of that deal, Rangers would be due compensation. Under rules covering the development of players, that compensation is likely to be in the region of £650,000 and a transfer fee significantly higher than that fee would be difficult for the Ibrox club to turn down with the player having rejected a new contract offer.

Wilson broke through into the Rangers first team last season and put in a series of impressive performance, making his Champions League debut and forming an assured defensive partnership with David Weir. Filling in for Madjid Bougherra when the Algerian international was injured, Wilson caught the eye as one of the outstanding prospects in Scottish football and was named as the Scottish PFA Young Player of the Year.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/187686-rangers-defender-wilson-in-talks-with-liverpool/

Only speaking my mind nigga

:wink:

Just like we done with boyd (tu)

Not surprising, although i don't think he can expect any first team football at Liverpool at this stage whereas he'd get quite a bit with us this season due to the small squad situation. Not sure if i can see this move working out for him but it seems it's what he wants.

It would seem that when youth actually is given a chance they'll also end up being sold if they show promise. :disappointment:

he doesnt mate.

This is from May,

According to the Herald, the Ibrox club and agent of Charlie Adam confirmed that there is a sell on clause in Adam’s contract, but no promotion clause, which would have given Rangers £600,000.

he doesnt mate.

This is from May,

According to the Herald, the Ibrox club and agent of Charlie Adam confirmed that there is a sell on clause in Adam’s contract, but no promotion clause, which would have given Rangers £600,000.

never seen that, but i'm sure I read there were not any clauses in adam's contract.

But it could have been the promotion, i suppose. (tu)