Danny Wilson to Liverpool

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this happens.

I think he will be one for the future but i think he was overrated when he played with us.

5m for him would be brilliant !

Get 3million for him at least then bring in Goncalves and another centre back and then spend the rest on wide men and bring Harewood in on a free.

this could be the biggest crime by the rangers board to date, letting such a young talent leave for id assume wallies.

he is out of contract next summer theres feck all we can do

we offered him a better deal than fleck got and he said no so had to go

next year we would have got 180,000 pounds compensation so anything over and above that is a good deal

yea as we stand its the right thing to do, but all to often there is no foresight from rangers, these guys should be tied to the club for years

fair play to wilson, he wanted to move on, thats up to him, i think he has a real future at the highest levels and we should be proud of him if that happens after coming through our ranks, whatever his allegiances. as someone said the other day look at the photo of him celebrating mccullochs goasl in the OF game, doesnt look too upset to me, if he was he should be an actor rather than a footballer, he'd make much more money that evern liverpool could offer him...

'good luck Danny Wilson'

Am i the only one that isn't worried lol ?

I think we could spend cash on 3 players and then bring in a few bosmans.

The players we have let go are easily replaceable and there is no way they would sell these players and then not sign anyone.

this is rangers selling our future stars and keeping honest fans in the dark over our situation. A joke 3rd payment on the tickets due this week and we've sold 2 future captains in a week

Absolute joke yeah wee have cover but is this what it's come too.I'm sick of this shit.

What exactly is 'this'?

2 million rising to 5.

I can cope with that, if that's the case.

Good player, but if he was reluctant to sign a new deal then why lose him for free soon (especially as his first team chances will be limited with Weir, Bougherra and Webster in front of him)

I'll be worried if Bougherra goes.

Bring Goncalves in aswell for that little extra and I'm happy. Good business all round.

This has to be the last player we sell without bringing some in.

It is really starting to look like asset stripping now. I will be gutted if we sell the core of the team and end up with kids or numpties.

I can live with this sale if it goes to buying players. If it just disappears with the rest of the money then we are being ripped off.

I can sense an RM meltdown coming on tonight :pipe:

lets be honest its hardly a surprise is it? we all knew he wanted to leave, and he wasn't going to be a starter anyway, hopefully the money goes towards bringing someone in that can improve the 1st 11 rather than a squad player