Danny Wilson to Liverpool

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the fee is 5m then we take it and hopefully add on to Walter's budget, with that I'd hope we would go out and sign Goodwillie, Flynn, Goncalves and maybe a tough-tackling midfielder to replace Thomson and get rid of McCulloch next year. Didier Digard anyone?

this is rangers selling our future stars and keeping honest fans in the dark over our situation. A joke 3rd payment on the tickets due this week and we've sold 2 future captains in a week

Absolute joke yeah wee have cover but is this what it's come too.I'm sick of this shit.

What exactly is 'this'?

Future captain. :lol:

i have to ask wtf are liverpool thinking?

seems such a big fee for an 18 year old in the last year of their contracts

hes not going into the 1st team squad, so why not get him on a pre contract for wallies compensation?

unless hes in their 1st team plans which i would find astonishing

this could be the biggest crime by the rangers board to date, letting such a young talent leave for id assume wallies.

he is out of contract next summer theres feck all we can do

we offered him a better deal than fleck got and he said no so had to go

next year we would have got 180,000 pounds compensation so anything over and above that is a good deal

yea as we stand its the right thing to do, but all to often there is no foresight from rangers, these guys so be tied to the club for years

its a hard one to call, what if we see a young player think hes the dogs bollocks, give him a 5 year deal on 7k a week and he turns out hopeless , he can sit there for the tenure of his contract or we need to pay him off

i personally wouldnt offer any youngsters any more than a 2 year deal and if they like it they will extend, but like danny we know his family are celtic fans so he has no emotional pull towards our club.

good luck danny for the future because the more successful you are the more money you will make Rangers

You really are a nanny. It's a sad day when rangers can't hold on to there youngsters. Good luck to danny Wilson . Some people forget these forums are opinion based and just can't wait for a confrontation almost tim like

this is rangers selling our future stars and keeping honest fans in the dark over our situation. A joke 3rd payment on the tickets due this week and we've sold 2 future captains in a week

Absolute joke yeah wee have cover but is this what it's come too.I'm sick of this shit.

What exactly is 'this'?

A player who wants to go, won't sign a new contract and can leave on a free in 12 months time. But yeah, lets ignore all these facts. BOO RANGERS! BOOOOO!

At least now we know that if any 'key' players are sold on the cheap, we are in bigger turd than we were told.

Don't expect to see anyone else leaving now though.

That's the line most were using after Thomson, Miller is next out the door.

Sorry DB but for that price and his circumstances I think Rangers (and most clubs) are more than likely to jump at that offer , its been said before but we all knew he was leaving but to get a sweet deal like that is great

At least now we know that if any 'key' players are sold on the cheap, we are in bigger turd than we were told.

Don't expect to see anyone else leaving now though.

That's the line most were using after Thomson, Miller is next out the door.

wouldn't surprise me if Birmingham came in for Miller

fuck this , I'll need to find a new website until the season starts , i can't handle reading all your depressing posts ffs , just can't take anymore your all in fucking meltdown cause we are selling a player that was going to walk away for NOTHING FFS