Danny Wilson to Liverpool

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets worse by the day why the fuck do we keep letting players go!! ? I dont see how Walter or anyone can complain at the squad depth when all we do is make it worse for ourselves im sick of this pish rangers

The bottom line is that he wants to go and we are not in a great bargaining position. It just means that keeping Bougherra is now vital to our chances this season

the trouble is that will only happen if noone bids for him.

At least now we know that if any 'key' players are sold on the cheap, we are in bigger turd than we were told.

Don't expect to see anyone else leaving now though.

That's the line most were using after Thomson, Miller is next out the door.

Sorry DB but for that price and his circumstances I think Rangers (and most clubs) are more than likely to jump at that offer , its been said before but we all knew he was leaving but to get a sweet deal like that is great

But the problem is the money ain't getting reinvested back into the squad.

Wilson getting cash in on, fair enough. You can see the logic... But for us it seems like a fire sale and no new contracts etc getting dished out.

If Fulham got around £7m for Chris Smalling how are we only getting £2m possibly rising to £5m for Danny Wilson <cr>

Danny Wilson is playing in Scotland, in the last year of his contract so could leave for peanuts in 12 months.

Im not going to start worrying yet, lets see what deals happen before the window closes.

Glad we got a decent amount for him, as far as im concerned he can go rot in Liverpool reserves.

Any player who doesn't want to play for Rangers can GTF as far as im concerned.

You really are a nanny. It's a sad day when rangers can't hold on to there youngsters. Good luck to danny Wilson . Some people forget these forums are opinion based and just can't wait for a confrantion almost tim like

I'm a nanny? <cr>

This isn't a case of Rangers holding onto youngters, this is a case of a youngster wanting to leave and us doing some good business for a change. But I suppose I can't air my opinion here because that courtesy doesn't seem appear to be extended to me.

This is a forum to air your opinions, but not me because I'm tim like.

your veiws are as important as anybodys.just raging that a young player would want to leave rangers.someone enlighten me if a bid comes in for anyone davis ,boughie,mcgreggor do we need to sell

he should hurry up & go, he obviously wants to leave, wee F*nian bastart

Shut up. Enough of this shite - you seen him celebrate when McCulloch scored, and even if he was he's played with dignity and effort every time.

I hope he has a great career at Liverpool, "wee F*nian bastart" or not.

Shut up. Enough of this shite - you seen him celebrate when McCulloch scored, and even if he was he's played with dignity and effort every time.

He was celebrating cos he had thrown a monkey on the match finishing 1-1

He's a taig ratbag

It gets worse by the day why the fuck do we keep letting players go!! ? I dont see how Walter or anyone can complain at the squad depth when all we do is make it worse for ourselves im sick of this pish rangers

So you'd rather we kept Wilson and let him leave in 12 months for free? Where is the sense in that?

No not really im not as bothered with Wilson going as the likes of Thomson but im just sick of us losing players and not getting anyone in we will be lucky to finish 2nd at this rate

This is almost funny that so many people are breaking down over selling him, a year before his contract runs out, for £5MILLION. Christ, we already knew he'd be gone anyway, its not a surprise! <cr> We have Webster, Bougherra and Weir, plus if we sign Goncalves we'll be more than able at the back.

I'd love to see the reaction in a years time if he didn't get sold, and left for a free.

You really are a nanny. It's a sad day when rangers can't hold on to there youngsters. Good luck to danny Wilson . Some people forget these forums are opinion based and just can't wait for a confrantion almost tim like

I'm a nanny? <cr>

This isn't a case of Rangers holding onto youngters, this is a case of a youngster wanting to leave and us doing some good business for a change. But I suppose I can't air my opinion here because that courtesy doesn't seem appear to be extended to me.

This is a forum to air your opinions, but not me because I'm tim like.

your veiws are as important as anybodys.just raging that a young player would want to leave rangers.someone enlighten me if a bid comes in for anyone davis ,boughie,mcgreggor do we need to sell

I believe Walter has said we don't need to sell anybody (tu)

Not needing to sell, is different from saying that we are not selling.

think from now on ill count to ten before posting.blue mist desends easily but in all fairness if wee end up with 5 mill for him it can only be good buisness

Totally agree. If we end up with £5million for an 18 year old who doesn't even want to be here, then we've done well.

Exactly wonder what the terms are for it to rise to £5million though?

He's a taig ratbag

he is a liverpool fan always has been.

He's a taig ratbag

You can't make this up. Nevermind he may be just another greedy modern day footballer, albeit only 18, but he's a "taig ratbag" aswell. He clearly didn't want to be here, I agree - but that does not instantly make him a Celtic fan, or even a Catholic, not that it makes one bit of fucking difference.

We'll use the money and reinvest. Sounds pretty logical to me.

I'm a wee bit disappointed that he is leaving to be honest. He's got potiential. Having said that, I'd rather lose him than lose Bougherra, so £2m rising to £5m isn't a bad deal at all.

Let's just hope we start signing some decent players soon.