Lloyds twisting the screw with further players sold

I don't post on ff so I can't comment on the credibility of the said poster.

I do expect more sales, and I expect them to be our better players. Bougherra, Davis, McGregor, Miller...

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If all this stuff happens we'll finish 3rd at best, get no decent income and become a mid table team :anguish:

Brilliant,that's the spirit,we just need to pass this on to the players (tu)

Doesnt matter about spirit once the spine of a team is sold. If Miller and Davis go, our first XI will look like

Shagger, Whitty, Weir, Webster, Papac, Naismith, McCulloch, Edu, Fleck, Lafferty, Wylde.

That is a shite XI, Hibs, Hearts, DU and Celtic all have better teams than that.

I just cross my fingers that this guy on FF is wrong

:lol: Come on . We would miss Davis hugely but bear in mind we do have signings to come in,you have the trophy wrapped in green and grey and on the way to the piggery already,have some confidence in your team.

Do we have signings to come in though? And if we do, how shite will they be? If Miller and Davis are sold and shitey replacements are brought in, my ST is getting sent back first class,

What a dick.

If all this stuff happens we'll finish 3rd at best, get no decent income and become a mid table team :anguish:

Doesnt matter about spirit once the spine of a team is sold. If Miller and Davis go, our first XI will look like

Shagger, Whitty, Weir, Webster, Papac, Naismith, McCulloch, Edu, Fleck, Lafferty, Wylde.

That is a shite XI, Hibs, Hearts, DU and Celtic all have better teams than that.

I just cross my fingers that this guy on FF is wrong

:lol: Come on . We would miss Davis hugely but bear in mind we do have signings to come in,you have the trophy wrapped in green and grey and on the way to the piggery already,have some confidence in your team.

Do we have signings to come in though? And if we do, how shite will they be? If Miller and Davis are sold and shitey replacements are brought in, my ST is getting sent back first class,

Well just fuck off then

I love Rangers but I couldn't face seeing us struggle against the likes of Hearts or Hibs week in week out. Rangers have always been the best team in Scotland throughout my childhood up til now. It'd be too much to take if we end up with no players and a squad of dross and young players. I'm just raging that I've paid my £157 out of my own pocket for lesser goods.

what a load of PISH !

Any so called fan who peddles this crap shouldn`t call themselves a rangers fan.

IT IS TOTAL CRAP !

The soon we get rid of these so called fans the better.

I think most are tattie munchers infiltrating our sites .

If I was a tattie muncher I`d be more bothered about the signing policy over at torbet towers.

sol campbell , david james ! they will be on 30k + / week .

a striker from sunderland ( murphy ) who can`t score goals.

a korean to sell jersey`s again like misuno etc.

an ex celt/aberdeen player who wasn`t good enough for them the first time round and is still pish.

Mexican ( who I know nothing of )

ledley ( who no other team bid on ) he might be the best of there new bunch though.

LETS GET IT CLEAR FOR THE DUMMIES ON HERE .

1. WE WILL SIGN NEW PLAYERS.

2. WE WILL NOT GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND WERE NEVER GOING TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

3.THE BANKS DO NOT WANT THERE MONEY BACK ALL AT ONCE NOW.

4.WE ARE GETTING RID OF DEAD WOOD AT THE CLUB.OR GETTING GOOD MONEY ON PLAYERS THAT HAVE ONLY ONE YEAR LEFT.

STOP PANICKING . IF YOU BELIEVE ALL THE TOSH THE TATTIE MUNCHERS TELL YOU , YOU`RE A TIT AND SHOULDN`T BE A RANGERS FAN.

what a load of PISH !

Any so called fan who peddles this crap shouldn`t call themselves a rangers fan.

IT IS TOTAL CRAP !

If I was a tattie muncher I`d be more bothered about the signing policy over at torbet towers.

an ex celt/aberdeen player who wasn`t good enough for them the first time round and is still pish.

ledley ( who no other team bid on ) he might be the best of there new bunch though.

4.WE ARE GETTING RID OF DEAD WOOD AT THE CLUB.OR GETTING GOOD MONEY ON PLAYERS THAT HAVE ONLY ONE YEAR LEFT.

STOP PANICKING . IF YOU BELIEVE ALL THE TOSH THE TATTIE MUNCHERS TELL YOU , YOU`RE A TIT AND SHOULDN`T BE A RANGERS FAN.

What a load of complete and utter nonsense in there - who are you to tell who should and shouldn't support Rangers.

biggest load of shite av heard on this site for good while we will never become a mid table team even with our u19 team we'd beat fuckin the dross that is the SPL this is the time were the REAL Rangers fans stand up and be counted and support our great club and the glory hunters all fuck off

I'm sorry, we are 18 million in Debt... Have you seen the amount of debt that premiership clubs are in? yet for some reason they want ours back right away? some how I dont think that will be the case....

what a load of PISH !

IT IS TOTAL CRAP !

If the bank want all the cash now like is being rumoured there will be no cash left to buy anyone. And it seems its not just the papes telling us we;re in the shit, this well respected guy on FF is too. I know optimism is a good thing, but we're in an awful positon and I've no idea how we'll come out of it still looking like a title winning team.

biggest load of shite av heard on this site for good while we will never become a mid table team even with our u19 team we'd beat fuckin the dross that is the SPL this is the time were the REAL Rangers fans stand up and be counted and support our great club and the glory hunters all fuck off

I'd stick with the club if they were bottom of the 3rd division. I just hate not being told the full story by the men upstairs and still be expected to pay full price to see a weaker team.

i could be wrong about this but i though mfdm source is in lloyds.

the just wait and see brigade are what murray relies on. everytime we sell the top men talk of buying and the proles lap it up.

trouble is they have been talking about it for a year now.

MDFM has his sources like a lot of people so I'm sure what he's relaying has merit.

Unfortunately, it can't be substantiated as it stands so is merely speculation.

The Rangers Supporters Assembly has requested a meeting with the club to request clarity. Others have intimated to them that asking for meetings to be given a variety of open-to-debate answers is far from ideal.

Who at the Club (if they were to agree to such a meeting) would be in attendance Frankie?

Anyone less than the Chairman (Mr I'm-always-in-the-USA) would suffice - the Bald Model will say what Minty tells him to say - Johnston is more of a loose cannon and doesn't toe Minty's party line.

3rd isnt mid tabele and we have been 3rd recently.

the way things are heading we will be top two most years but it wont be every year.

scottish football is fucked and we are more fucked then any other part of it.

we are heading back to the way things were pre souness where only good purchasing and youth development will keep anyteam on top.

we arent really that good at either to be honest.

the just wait and see brigade are what murray relies on. everytime we sell the top men talk of buying and the proles lap it up.

The problem is there no-one offering an alternative to 'waiting and seeing'.

Not MDFM, not FF, not the Trust and not the Assembly. We're left guessing and wondering based on rumours from people most of us don't even know.

what a load of PISH !

IT IS TOTAL CRAP !

to an extent you are right, there are and will be tims on the boards and iv wondered how many have been on for a while with high posts, but its a forum for dabate, i think this forum is good for general all round opinions but FF sre the ones who take the hard line but allow nonsence to go on like the latest info to come from there site, just cause afew bears say he is a credible poster or whatever dont make it fact, everything that is getting folks knickers in a twist is just that, gossip and rumours, i ask how does this guy know this info and is he cclose enough to know what is happening, i still aint worried, as soon as wilson went and we were all over sky news i knew there would be stories flying out everywhere, and some cant accept that wilsons move was a good deal for us and maybe like to twist things a bit

MDFM has his sources like a lot of people so I'm sure what he's relaying has merit.

Unfortunately, it can't be substantiated as it stands so is merely speculation.

The Rangers Supporters Assembly has requested a meeting with the club to request clarity. Others have intimated to them that asking for meetings to be given a variety of open-to-debate answers is far from ideal.

Who at the Club (if they were to agree to such a meeting) would be in attendance Frankie?

Anyone less than the Chairman (Mr I'm-always-in-the-USA) would suffice - the Bald Model will say what Minty tells him to say - Johnston is more of a loose cannon and doesn't toe Minty's party line.

Johnston, last week when players were being sold was working for his golf pal at the open! doh

We need a full time chairman, we also need the club to be honest.

I persoanlly would rather we were told we need to repay £18-25m straight away, and must sell, rather that reading stories about players going.

At least if players are sold, we have a good solid foundation of youth to build upon.

Our foundations are solid!

I'd imagine Bain will represent the absent chairman and owner. Muir may possibly sit in.

We need more than a meeting.

And we have kept winning the league during that time.

we will not be able to afford a gazza etc again while we are still in this league.neither will celtic.

well my source is my own common sense and I`ll put that up against mfdm`s so called source in lloyds anytime.

So when I`m proved right you can tell mfdm to stop peddling his so called sources crap.

I love Rangers but I couldn't face seeing us struggle against the likes of Hearts or Hibs week in week out. Rangers have always been the best team in Scotland throughout my childhood up til now. It'd be too much to take if we end up with no players and a squad of dross and young players. I'm just raging that I've paid my £157 out of my own pocket for lesser goods.

You must be about as old as i am mate then. Would this have made you an Aberdeen fan or a Dundee Utd fan in the 80s when we were pish? I'll still be getting up at 2am every morning to watch us this season, and if i lived in Scotland i'd still be going to Inverness. I can't believe that comment. I agree just fuck off then. Rangers till i die.

So you're happy paying the same price for a ST as it has been the last 2 years even though we're getting more and more in the shit?

He's right though.

We don't all have to be super fans 24/7, especially on internet forums discussing our concerns.

That's the spirit (tu)

The first time in your lifetime that the going has been tough and you are planning to bail out.

No surrender eh? :rolleyes:

That's the spirit (tu)

The first time in your lifetime that the going has been tough and you are planning to bail out.

That's the spirit (tu)

If I get told exactly where we stand by someone at Rangers rather than rumours etc on forums then I'll happily go and support them. Its all the lying and cover ups thats doing my nut in