Funniest Rangers chant

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the 'Anton' chant? im no sure i know of that one?

One of my favourites was ''Martin o'neill...you've lost the plot.....(repeated and repeated, until he duly lost the plot again!!)

I have no idea what the 'Anton Anton,Anton Anton...' Post 30 by Miracle was, but the 'lets all do the anton' was the first game at septic park after he had inexplicably jumped up in the box and hit the ball with his hand giving us a penalty in the previous game at Ibrox.

This was still in the days of terracing, 20,000 bears all singing said song and waving one hand from side to side above our heads mimicking the action of Anton.

We were reliably informed from one of the great unwashed that it looked fantastic.

When the unwashed used to sing

Tommy Burns Tommy Burns Tommy Burns

We used to sing back

So does Doyle So does Doyle So does Doyyyyle

:D

Nobody knows where johnny has gone

he went with a live wire

oh what a pleasant surprise johnny's hair is on fire

It my attic and I'll fry if I want

fry if I want to

fry if I want to

you would fry too if it happened to you.

Nobody knows where johnny has gone

but the lights went out the same time.............

Not quite a chant but the funniest thing i heard at Ibrox was when playing in the Champions league against Sturm Graz i think it was, Tony Vidmar was struggling with an injury and everyone was shouting "take him aff!!! take him aff!!!" and when they saw Scott Wilson about to come on to replace him everyone shouted " keep him on!!! keep him on!!"

i was in ibiza for the zeta game a few years ago n every 1 was havin a big sing song n this 1 guy startin singin,if u canny do the fishy ur a tim,about 30 folk slammed to the ground n started wrigglin about like a fish shoutin oh fishy fishy fishy fishy na na na na na!was funny as fuck!

we wer also shoutin over to the hudler bar,u can stick ur fuckin hudler up ur arse

i was in ibiza for the zeta game a few years ago n every 1 was havin a big sing song n this 1 guy startin singin,if u canny do the fishy ur a tim,about 30 folk slammed to the ground n started wrigglin about like a fish shoutin oh fishy fishy fishy fishy na na na na na!was funny as fuck!

we wer also shoutin over to the hudler bar,u can stick ur fuckin hudler up ur arse

Here you go craigy boy.......the fishy footage! Shit quality though

The Arsenal fans doing a mexican wave at the emirates and when it arrives at the rangers section, we turn it in to the 'bouncy'.

[/qu

that wis fucking class, just a pitty it didny go on long enough cos it was the end of the last game

i was in ibiza for the zeta game a few years ago n every 1 was havin a big sing song n this 1 guy startin singin,if u canny do the fishy ur a tim,about 30 folk slammed to the ground n started wrigglin about like a fish shoutin oh fishy fishy fishy fishy na na na na na!was funny as fuck!we wer also shoutin over to the hudler bar,u can stick ur fuckin hudler up ur arse
Here you go craigy boy.......the fishy footage! Shit quality though

Best thing I've seen on this thread :praise::lol:

Whos got jobby on his hands, Bobby, Bobby

Whos got jobby on his hands, Bobby, Bobby Sands

Who got buried in a pencil case Bobby, Bobby

Who got buried in a pencil case Bobby, Bobby Sands

What tune is this to?

Whos got jobby on his hands, Bobby, Bobby

Whos got jobby on his hands, Bobby, Bobby Sands

Who got buried in a pencil case Bobby, Bobby

Who got buried in a pencil case Bobby, Bobby Sands

What tune is this to?