Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Slovenian fotball is on a par with Austrian football. Etien Velikonja is the best striker by a mile in that league.

A good replacement for our man id think

your from kirkintilloch but support rapid vienna :) ?

No im a Rangers fan and season book holder, I support Gratkorn in Austria

Anyone know the deadline in which we can register a player to play in the next game?

24 hour hours i think. so he must be signed by 3pm Friday to play on saturday. That said, naismith was one who was signed at half 11 and played next day, but far as i know, it is always been 24hr

With West Ham putting in an offer for Everton's Yakubu, could everton let him go and pursue their chase of Jelavic?

Rumour has it Everton are after the boy Loic Remy(SP) from Nice that was according to SSN earlier

that Etien Velikonja (sp), is fucking quality :drool:

Do you get to see a lot of Slovenian football?

happen to see a few games aye, and that lads quality

(tu)

It seems strange that nobody has snapped him up, if he is of the quality that people are saying.

Well another day goes by and still no Jelavic at ibrox, it realy has been a long drawn out saga this and according to some post in here may have another day or 2 in it! :anguish:

Walter and co must realy like this guy to have been chasing him for so long now, lets just hope he finally arrives for the game against killie which would give everyone a huge lift! :)

Do you get to see a lot of Slovenian football?

happen to see a few games aye, and that lads quality

(tu)

It seems strange that nobody has snapped him up, if he is of the quality that people are saying.

he's not exactly playing against top class opposition

Make your mind up! :P

read what am saying, he is quality in that league, but no big clubs will be sniffing because he is playing against shit opposition

get me now ?

Make your mind up! :P

read what am saying, he is quality in that league, but no big clubs will be sniffing because he is playing against shit opposition

get me now ?

you try reading what you are saying, <cr>