Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Chances are nothing can happen until he is done with international duty. He won't be able to get a contract signed or have a medical, but his agent will be trying to negotiate the best possible deal with Rangers and sort out the dispute with Rapid.

Thursday is the key day. If he isn't a Rangers player by the end of Thursday then he won't be IMO.

We keep moving the finish line now.

Yesterday the finish line was today or he wouldn't sign, now it's Thursday - we're as bad as Rapid!

I think the deal is going to get finished one way or another, when is anybody's guess. Putting a deadline on this is irrational considering just how wild this whole story has been

This thread pretty much sums up my emotions for the 10 days!!

One minute, I'm confident and the next I'm worried about whether we'll get him. Maybe I'll handle it better if I stop checking the press and this forum and just turn up on Saturday and find out who we have... not signed!

If we weren't going to get him, we'd have pulled out by now. Just got to remain patient(which I know is difficult when we are waiting for our first signing in 2 years :lol: ), but I think we'll get him and he'll be on the bench for Saturday (tu)

One minute, I'm confident and the next I'm worried about whether we'll get him. Maybe I'll handle it better if I stop checking the press and this forum and just turn up on Saturday and find out who we have... not signed!

Spot on mate, I know exactly how you feel (tu)

We keep moving the finish line now.

Yesterday the finish line was today or he wouldn't sign, now it's Thursday - we're as bad as Rapid!

I think the deal is going to get finished one way or another, when is anybody's guess. Putting a deadline on this is irrational considering just how wild this whole story has been

The deadlines are being set by the gutter press. I haven't heard Walter or Rangers say theres a deadline.

thats the spirit :anguish:

or do as ur user name suggests and keep believing :wink:

http://www.sportnet.at/de/rapidwien/102463225798/jelavic_ich_bin_ein_rapidspieler

Been a wee while since I read any German but apparently this says

He says he is a Rapid Player and he doesn't know if that will change. He also says he is surprised at what is being reported in Scotland. The transfer to Scotland will end (burst?) on Tuesday as he is waiting on a move/interest from England.

Can anyone with better German than me translate a bit more.

If Nikica Jelavic but in Rapid? The 24-year-old forward said on Tuesday in the Croatian TV, that his departure was anything but fixed. He also acknowledges with Scottish false. (0) Nikica Jelavic currently staying at the Croatian national team. Not only in Austria is proposing the transfer to bickering Nikica Jelavic high waves. Also at the Croatian national team, which Wednesday is a test match in Slovakia on contests, is the future of the Rapid striker conversation pieces. Tuesday is On "Jela" in an interview a Croatian TV channel clearly with: "I am a player from Rapid. Whether the rapid changes so I do not know." Dear to England? More info: Does the Jela-successor Alar? »Hörtnagl:" There were many points open, "" decision to press for Rangers Jelavic "A confidant of declared sportnet.at opposite:" He thinks he know yet what the future brings. I believe him. "He explained to The Croatian team player and one or the other in Scotland, published interview for humbug, "He has also expressed to Scottish media is very small and is surprised by the interviews that appear there."

or do as ur user name suggests and keep believing :wink:

Haha yes, sometimes I forget what Marvin taught us