Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Darcheville wasn't a numpty mate

you don't half talk shite :sleep1:

in your opinion

in mine, yes he was

but lets not get into an argument about an ex rangers player, eh

if i have to take you to the cleaners again i will have mods emailing me again!!

:lol:

(tu)

in your opinion

in mine, yes he was

but lets not get into an argument about an ex rangers player, eh

if i have to take you to the cleaners again i will have mods emailing me again!!

:lol:

(tu)

:lol: Did you get reported or something?

I don't see the point in loaning Velicka out, we should be looking to get rid of him. I am sure there would be a team willing to take him, how long does he have left on his contract anyway?

1 year

miller

goodwillie

jelavic

beattie

:drool:

lafferty, fleck and naisy supplying them and/or backing them up

:drool:

t'will do me for spl

still need 2 wingers though, as much as i like naisy and laffs, they just wont do out wide

if we got jela and crackinwillie i would let velicka go anywhere and put fleck out on loan, maybe millers away, contract up anyway so who knows

futures lookin bright

cant wait to see what develops

What's all the beef with Darcheville?

He came in did a job for us and scored/created some important goals. He was nearing the end of his career and we took a gamble on him. He also played a big part in getting to the UEFA CUP final, playing the lone striker for most of it. You also have to remember, he played in an extremely defensive team in that year and had no support upfront most of the times he played so give the guy a break.

There are players who have cost us a whole lot more and they have given us a lot less than Darcheville did, 1 or 2 of them being in our current squad.

Spot on garymc (tu)

regarding darcheville, he was a good player to have. He was strong with pace and could play decent as the loan striker! Scored some good goals but was also culpable of that howler vs Lyon :( what a sitter! He cost us fuck all and done alot of good things for us.

How can fans slag him then like someone like lafferty or lee mcculloch who in 2 years or more have contributed less than darche did! And combined cost over 6 million :( :( :(

Spot on garymc (tu)

regarding darcheville, he was a good player to have. He was strong with pace and could play decent as the loan striker! Scored some good goals but was also culpable of that howler vs Lyon :( what a sitter! He cost us fuck all and done alot of good things for us.

How can fans slag him then like someone like lafferty or lee mcculloch who in 2 years or more have contributed less than darche did! And combined cost over 6 million :( :( :(

Exactly (tu)

I can't explain how much I want Jelavic at Ibrox, any paper talk I read that puts a positive spin on things gets me excited for the guy, He would do wonders for us!

I really hope our money men can grind something out, this is a chance for them to prove their worth.