Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Yep, on the Rapid forum they are discussing replacements (even for the Villa game on Thursday it seems although wouldn't he be ineligible?) and querying if a possible replacement would be able to gel with the squad in time... It sounds as if the hierarchy or even just the press over there may have mentioned a possible new striker, just by the way they are speaking amongst eachother, what i can make out from the shitty translation. :lol:

So, i wonder if this actually may happen? Must admit i had faith up until a few days ago, but it may still be on and closer than ever? Hopefully. :)

I amn't going to make any bold statements whether or not he will or won't come, all i'm saying is the deal definitely doesn't sound dead from what Ally had to say at the weekend, so it is very possible that it could go through at any time - however it's just as likely it won't. :pipe:

If the lad has one ounce of sense... he'll sign. 5k per week -> 15k per week. Champs League... British presence.. Get to the EPL in 3 years or so? (Fine with that btw since we will make a ton of money him hopefully.)

Is anyone else getting physically exhausted by this thread?

Interesting stat above that their thread is 156 pages long? ffs... add up all the pages on various forums and it must be well over 1,000 pages!!!

The deal was on Friday declared "dead" today he is to go through, it goes uphill downhill, and we know we are doing (nothing voerrst).

A quote off the Rapid forum, don't know if they are taking the "deal to go through today" from us or what, but seems it may be moving along nicely. :)

A hope we get this geezer but until I see him at Ibrox I wont hold my breath. I understand it was there side which came a reopened talks again so fingers crossed. And hes already got more goals against celtic than Boyd. But its getting embarrasing the longer it rumbles on.

Rapid didn't have a game at the weekend. Their last game was against Sturm Graz, and they play Aston Villa in midweek. Their next league game in this Sunday, at home to, SV Mattersburg.