Coisty in America watching Feilhaber and Bedoya

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

Why is Adu all of a sudden being linked to Rangers? Is there anything at all to substantiate it other than supporter wishful thinking?

Is he even in the USA squad?

Someone Tweet him.

For the record, I'd love to see him play for Rangers, undoubted talent, he's just not found the right club yet. I have a DC United shirt with his name and number on the back :)

Why is there so much talk about Freddy Adu? The guys been around for years and has acheieved the square route of f*ck all wherever he's gone.

The fact that even a Swiss 2nd division side doesnt want him tells m everything I need to know.

And as for the quotes about Smith being the man to get a young players career back on track, well I've heard it all now...

Why is Adu all of a sudden being linked to Rangers? Is there anything at all to substantiate it other than supporter wishful thinking?

Someone Tweet him.

For the record, I'd love to see him play for Rangers, undoubted talent, he's just not found the right club yet. I have a DC United shirt with his name and number on the back :)

:lol:

Guest therabbitt

Someone Tweet him.

:lol:

Sorry, my bad. Everyone Tweet him...

:D

And btw f*ck Freddy Edu. He's shite & has been for 10 years now. F*ck the early Nike money etc. They (Nike) made a few bob. But he must have been mismanaged.

ok. He was supposed to be the 'Michael Jordan" of Soccer. Never happened. Why? He's shite. End of. He is.

BUT....

On the managing youth thing... Clearly the U.S.of A. can't do it. They have a structured system in place - no matter what the sport and Freddy did not fit into the mold. (High School/College/"The Pros")

IF he were British, we'd be seeing a world class player -- since we have "youth academies" -- at some level. His loss.. Actually Football's loss since the lad has talent. But is 'washed up' emotionally. Easy to see. He needs time away, and a good 'club' (like ours) .. and who knows.

He might find the magic that I (and millions) saw when he was 14.

He's not been shite for 10 years? He's only 21 and came on the seen at 14 years old, you do the math :craphead:

I agree about the the whole if he were British part though. We would have got the "I'm a superstar" thoughts out of his head and made him earn that status.

Just seems like years since he's been around. And about math? What's the square root of 4?

Guest therabbitt

If anything, he sounds like a player who was once heralded and touted for greatness that now has it all to prove and might very well be hungry to do so given a chance...

(Damn - I've fallen further into the trap of discussing him)

Why is it that whenever we're 'linked' to players everybody on here assumes that means we're signing them and start putting sed players in proposed starting line-ups?

Here, we were linked to Khumalo & Mphela and where are we in the process of signing them?

Never heard of Bedoya although we need width, heard of the other guy but i'm not sure on them two but i'd welcome them anyway. However i think this'll end up in a same scenario as the Khumalo & Mphela rumours.

Resign that american we sold to Blackburn years ago, he was decent, unless he's past it now. no clue where he is, probably retired.

what you on about ya maniac? You meaning Reyna? Who left for Sunderland?

Resign that american we sold to Blackburn years ago, he was decent, unless he's past it now. no clue where he is, probably retired.

what you on about ya maniac? You meaning Reyna? Who left for Sunderland?

and who is now a coach...

It might not be Benny and Alejandro that we are after.

Thats just the papers saying that he could well be taking a look at other players. In the article it says 'There was also an MLS game between Chicago and New York Red Bulls last night which McCoist was set to take in as the Light Blues assess the qualities of several players being offered to them.'

So we have been offered some player from Chicago and NYRB. Any good players play for them apart from Henry and Marquez?

Dane Richards

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Freddy Adu is older than David Weir.

We'd be as well dragging somebody out of the masters and signing them up.

not sure if your joking or not but adu is only 21

Kanu's 59

Someone Tweet him.

Already did that. :lol:

After thinking about this a little more, I don't think there's any chance Bedoya could get a work permit. His family is Colombian, and he hasn't lived in Sweden long enough and he only has a handful of caps so the chances are pretty slim.