Nacer Barazite

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, I follow the reserves a lot so just thought I'd share a little info on him.

Found his goal against Pompey last season too -

I'd be pretty disappointed if someone with the amount of natural talent he has was let go from Arsenal before he's really given a look in at 1st team level, considering how many young players we continue to persist with no matter how inconsistent they are (Walcott, Diaby, Denilson...). So hopefully you'll loan him and he can come back to us a better player for it.

Saw him play for Derby a few times, and he looked not too bad.

Can't remember if it was for the U-19's or U-20's Dutch team, but I remember seeing him absolutely tear both England and Slovenia/Finland (can't remember who it was?) apart, and I'm sure he played pretty well against Scotland!?

This boy is an absolutely brilliant player and has his best years ahead of him. Great to see we have managed to persuade him to come on trial because i expected a few Premiership clubs to be sniffing around him this summer. I have no doubts he will impress tonight, just makes me even moe gutted i couldn't make it over for the game.

iraq goals loyal for me tonight :sherlock:

lmao spot on :wink: