Rumour Mill(er)

Dan Deacon

Don't think Miller will leave, doesn't look like we'll get another striker so he's got a guaranteed first team place.

As for Davis and Boughie we have no back up either but I doubt its true so I'm not worrying... well no more than usual when we've signed no one and got rid of plenty :craphead:

WTF is wrong with people on this site , todays date is the 10th , remind me when the window shuts ?

Well how long have we been chasing Jelavic now? and it seems we're no further forward than before, can just see this dragging on til the end of the window and no one else coming in :anguish:

Ach lots to discuss and iron out , all transfers are not simple my friend, Walter has come out and said he would like this tied up before Saturday , IMO if it isn't done then we'll move onto the next target , I don't think we would have gone this long on this transfer but i from what i have read it seems we have been looking at him for a while now and maybe thats why we are trying to go that little bit extra (tu) Relax im sure we'll have something in before the window shuts (tu)

Hope so :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been on lunch and heard a rumour from a friend (HIBS FAN) said he was on a stag do the other week and one of Kenny Millers pals was there, said there is a chance of Miller going to west brom before the end of the Tfer window.

Also suggested that either Davis or Bougie would be next out of the door, he says that the bank are pushing for this.

I am not fishing here, just passing on what I heard. Hopefully this is all just conjecture and nonsense.

Kind Regards

Smeltic

I dont understand all this "bank pushing for it" nonsense. My understanding was that the bank are happy with the payments agreed with the club. Am i mistaken?

Sounds like a load of old tosh to me

Fingers crossed that the Miller rumour comes true.

We wont win the league without Miller

He shouldn't be at Ibrox,regardless of how well he plays, however, I shall indulge you.

If he gets injured in training this week, and is ruled out for the season, you are saying that we've lost the league. That is just crazy!

He shouldn't be at Ibrox,regardless of how well he plays, however, I shall indulge you.

If he gets injured in training this week, and is ruled out for the season, you are saying that we've lost the league. That is just crazy!

Why should he not be at Rangers.

I dont think its crazy

We have no one to replace his goals in the team

If that happened we would have to go out and buy someone

I dont think its crazy

Last year's goal tally was exceptional for him. He has never put together back-to-back seasons. Relying on that sort of tally again is dangerous.

I dont think its crazy

Last year's goal tally was exceptional for him. He has never put together back-to-back seasons. Relying on that sort of tally again is dangerous.

It is dangerous but at the minute we have no choice!

No chance we can afford to take him and Boyd out of the squad in 1 summer

I dont think its crazy

regardless of what your agenda is, he scored goals in important games in those two season regardless if you want to admit it or not.

I dont think its crazy

regardless of what your agenda is, he scored goals in important games in those two season regardless if you want to admit it or not.

My agenda? I don't want us bringing in ex-scum to the club, especially one who was the dressing-room mole under Advocaat. Whatever he does on the pitch, won't change any of that for me, and a few others. In previous days it would have been the majority that held that view.