Any VanguardBears online?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres an idea and I am not taking the piss before anyone says. Send it to the Daily Mail in London or Richard Littlejohn if anyone knows his email address, this is exactly the type of thing which is right up their street. Worth a try.

I'll have a scout about right now for it. Shouldn't be that difficult to find.

Dear sir/madam

I hope you do not mind me writing this email to you but i want to point your attention to a video that was taken at the Celtic v Arsenal game in this seasons pre season friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk

If that video is pulled then it is also here

http://www.zshare.net/video/7945557504411e4e/

The footage on this clip is of the Brittish Soldiers, who have done a hard tour of Afganhastan, getting booed, tormented, bullied and having verbal slurs thrown at them.

I urge you to watch this clip. It has sickened myself to the bone.

These soldiers should be applauded, as they are at Ibrox, not tormented and abused in such a horrible way by the fans of Celtic football club.

I wonder what celtic chairman john reid has to say about this video.

Regards

sent to the sun, scottish sun, evening times, record, little john and daily mail.

Is FF tired of VB? Lately, this Forum is getting more VB influence?

After the banner saga -- which we saw here that FF terminated -- y'all came over here since you know RM's rep is one of tolerance.

Funny -- read curious -- the OP and the topic appears here today?

Post this stuff in the debating chamber? Surely the Bears den is for current Fitba'

They don't understand,i had this chat with Newcastle fans at the Gateshead Cup and they were stunned,thought i was just making it up at first because i hated the tims.

True story.

I was down Newcastle about a month ago with my mate.

We asked these two massive, handy looking, young lads standing at a corner directions to the nightclub we were looking for.

He kinda growled "your Scottish, what team?" we said "Rangers" and the two of them look at each other and say "we used to support Celtic ....until my Dad told us recently they are dirty IRA supporting bastards. Rangers all the way lads"

:happy:

Heres an idea and I am not taking the piss before anyone says. Send it to the Daily Mail in London or Richard Littlejohn if anyone knows his email address, this is exactly the type of thing which is right up their street. Worth a try.

suzy.walker@dailymail.co.uk

Good man.

If we get hung out to dry by trial by YouTube clip (Simply The Best in Osasuna) then they cunts should too.

I'm currently sending an email to every UK tabloid I can think of with an explanation (and reminder of their behaviour at Lincoln) and the video.

After the banner saga -- which we saw here that FF terminated -- y'all came over here since you know RM's rep is one of tolerance.

Post this stuff in the debating chamber? Surely the Bears den is for current Fitba'

The Bears Den will raise 100 times more awareness, so do yourself a favour and stop fishing.

And here we go......