Any VanguardBears online?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is FF tired of VB? Lately, this Forum is getting more VB influence?

After the banner saga -- which we saw here that FF terminated -- y'all came over here since you know RM's rep is one of tolerance.

Funny -- read curious -- the OP and the topic appears here today?

Post this stuff in the debating chamber? Surely the Bears den is for current Fitba'

doh IMO your an idiot.

After the banner saga -- which we saw here that FF terminated -- y'all came over here since you know RM's rep is one of tolerance.

Post this stuff in the debating chamber? Surely the Bears den is for current Fitba'

Report it to admin if you don't fucking like it.

Get a grip , I put it in the debating chamber then moved it here so most people could see it.

Don't come in here if you are just trying to stir stuff (tu)

True story.

I was down Newcastle about a month ago with my mate.

We asked these two massive, handy looking, young lads standing at a corner directions to the nightclub we were looking for.

He kinda growled "your Scottish, what team?" we said "Rangers" and the two of them look at each other and say "we used to support Celtic ....until my Dad told us recently they are dirty IRA supporting bastards. Rangers all the way lads"

:happy:

Thank fuck more and more are getting wise to it mate,when we were down most of the Geordie's said the tims were their second team till we set about educating them.

Dear sir/madam

I hope you do not mind me writing this email to you but i want to point your attention to a video that was taken at the Celtic v Arsenal game in this seasons pre season friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk

If that video is pulled then it is also here

http://www.zshare.net/video/7945557504411e4e/

The footage on this clip is of the Brittish Soldiers, who have done a hard tour of Afganhastan, getting booed, tormented, bullied and having verbal slurs thrown at them.

I urge you to watch this clip. It has sickened myself to the bone.

These soldiers should be applauded, as they are at Ibrox, not tormented and abused in such a horrible way by the fans of Celtic football club.

I wonder what celtic chairman john reid has to say about this video.

Regards

sent to the sun, scottish sun, evening times, record, little john and daily mail.

I also have a copy of the video saved on my pc. I dont know how to upload it on to this website though. Can email it to those who dont have it if you need it.

thread%20police.gif

Do youself a favour and become a Rangers supporter.

Read Minstral's traditions thread ffs

A Rangers supporter? listen pal I've missed 5 games home, away, away in Europe in 8 years.

2 was a lost passport

2 was funerals

1 was the Dundee United boycott at Tannadice last season.

Your the one fucked off to Canada. How many games do you attened and how do you support Rangers from afar?

As others have said, if you are so upset by this thread then fucking report it.

Attention seeking should be a banning offence the same as fishing.

for fuck sake. guys - stop arguing and look at what this whole thread is about! who gives a shite where somebody lives or if FF is about the VB or pish. Make a new thread if you want for all that shite but this is about the main story here!!!

for fuck sake. guys - stop arguing and look at what this whole thread is about! who gives a shite where somebody lives or if FF is about the VB or pish. Make a new thread if you want for all that shite but this is about the main story here!!!

Exactly. Hopefully that Canadian takes the hint and stops trying to derail the thread.

I Could e-mail this to the sun/record or stv news is their much point?

Bastards!

there is every point. The scum think they can slag OUR OWN BRITTISH TROOPS like this?! No fucking respect.

I dont normally get angry but this makes my fucking blood boil. those cunts doing that to our soldiers!

Disgusting.

Why were they singing 'Go On Home, British Soldiers' in England?....they are home.

Its about Northern Ireland i know its hard to understand how a Lentic fan thinks.

Get over yourself

This has every right to be in this section it shows the average Rangers fan what they are really like.

Dear sir/madam

I hope you do not mind me writing this email to you but i want to point your attention to a video that was taken at the Celtic v Arsenal game in this seasons pre season friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk

If that video is pulled then it is also here

http://www.zshare.net/video/7945557504411e4e/

The footage on this clip is of the Brittish Soldiers, who have done a hard tour of Afganhastan, getting booed, tormented, bullied and having verbal slurs thrown at them.

I urge you to watch this clip. It has sickened myself to the bone.

These soldiers should be applauded, as they are at Ibrox, not tormented and abused in such a horrible way by the fans of Celtic football club.

I wonder what celtic chairman john reid has to say about this video.

Regards

sent to the sun, scottish sun, evening times, record, little john and daily mail.

Well done mate this will prob get the sweep sweep treatment tho, here's hoping they need to be stopped, in a pre-season frendly aswell tells us everything we need to no about them.