Any VanguardBears online?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done mate this will prob get the sweep sweep treatment tho, here's hoping they need to be stopped, in a pre-season frendly aswell tells us everything we need to no about them.

Im just shocked to the bone about it all tho. utterly sickened. No doubt it will be swept under the carpet tho, but i can sleep better knowing ive done my bit for my country tonight, defending the honour of our great soldiers, army and country! (yeh, im patriotic!)

135231-celtic-greeted-with-no-surrender-banner-in-hamburg-410x230.jpg

091101raisinflag.jpg

They should be banned from every ground in Britain.

Wonder how many of them would be man enough to sing any of that pish in front of the army guys?

esp when fully kitted out! they have no balls...

uk-soldier.jpg

I agree about banning them tho, scum

Would be good if we could get more solidarity among Gers fans. That would help our cause. Just think of how the boys in Iraq and Afghanistan need to work together.

Unrelated topic but thought it was worth mentioning.

True mate , too many divisions and petty arguments amongst our own kind?

Thats why Rangers Football Club are getting walked all over , the same as PUL culture is.

United we stand , divided we fall.

get these sent tou newspapers with the video attached.

thats what i have done. also sent a clip of them singing I.R.A. songs during the inverness game.

That reminds me, weren't they doing the Argentina chant at the Inverness game aswell? People passed it off as Butcher banter but this video proves it was meant in the more abusive way. All RM members who shrugged off those chants should show themselves.

Fucking scumbags! If it wasn't for the British Army everyone including those scummy cunts would be slaves and where would their mighty IRA be then :angry:

Aye they don't have a fucking clue,they think the British army is all English. this might not be true but i'm sure i heard there is more scots in the army than there is English.????

If you see a tim in the street and he shouts someting ie fuck the qeen up the ra etc. just say if it wasn't for the army you would be a slave you brain-dead cunt.

The most vile "fans" in world football.

I take it the guy with the camera is a Glasgow taig who is telling the soldiers to go home......in London <cr>

What the feck is the Argentina chant for? I remember this lot singing this during the Falklands conflict but that was nearly 30 ago and we whipped their asses. Surely they're not still on about this.

Scum of the earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk

Heres a video that will sicken anyone that watches , but i'm sure the Vanguard Bears could ask why this hasn't been published in the news or appeared anywhere.

I'm sure if it was us doing something it would be splashed all over the papers. Not trying to point score or anything like that , but shit like this really annoys me.

Sorry mate.... I reacted to your VB 'thing'. You didn't need to have VB on your side for this.

WE are all on the 'right' side.

Very, very troubling -- that it it is always 'sweep-sweep'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjdE0b5Jhpk

Heres a video that will sicken anyone that watches , but i'm sure the Vanguard Bears could ask why this hasn't been published in the news or appeared anywhere.

I'm sure if it was us doing something it would be splashed all over the papers. Not trying to point score or anything like that , but shit like this really annoys me.

Sorry mate.... I reacted to your VB 'thing'. You didn't need to have VB on your side for this.

WE are all on the 'right' side.

Very, very troubling -- that it it is always 'sweep-sweep'.

I have pals that are aberdeen, dundee utd, hibs and hearts fans and they love calling me a dirty orange bastard and a H** and celtic supporting mates manky F*nians, totty pickers etc, but hey, it's only the old firm that are the disgrace of the scottish game.