Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

They might like to sweep things under the carpet like the unwashed.

i was reading it there. they say Scots papers is full of shite. i think their hanging on to Jelavic by their finger nails. They say jela aint that type of guy. Anyone would throw the toys out over a 13 grand pay rise. :lol:

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true (which I pray to god it is!) then we need to get another winger in, then the CL could be better than expected!

Park the bus, then with two pacey wingers, Davis and Miller get the opposition on the break. :drool: That would be fantastic. Hope that we can pull something off!

A really really don't want to accept this yet until we see him holding or wearing the top.

apparently he'll be in glasgow tomorrow for a tour of ibrox and murray park. same situation as beattie last week. (tu)

loving this quote though; "It's understood the fact Gers are playing in the Champions League was a major plus for Mancini."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3102316/Walter-gets-Weiss.html#ixzz0x06rmoyJ

imagine weiss, davis, bougherra and jelavic in the champions league for us :drool:

all th shit in press is usually links with players and so on, if this is not a goer someone should lose there jobs, anyway im gullable and believing this, i wont sleep noo :21:

eh?

:)

varga is a coach with Slovakia and is still friendly with people up here . I know people who are friendly with him and have been trying to persuade him to get weiss up here to join us. Just because he`s ex celtic doesn`t mean anything. Liam Brady is meant to be the one tell the guy from arsenal to come to us.

Just got a text from Boab while as I was trying to get some sleep, he said that Weiss looks likely to be signing on loan.

Absolutely brilliant news! I see it's in quite a few newspapers too, so there's got to be alot of truth in it. I can see this getting done tomorrow! :D

The Jelavic looks really promising too, but obviously the deal will be dead again by the time I get up! :lol: