Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Vladimir Weis play quite a bit and I have suggested him a few times on here.

He is a proper winger, direct, can beat a man with a bit of skill, pace to burn and is exactly what we need at RW.

I hope we sign him because I rate him very highly.

Lets not get over excited here. IF they come, they are coming to the greatest club in the world, its THEM who should be creaming their pants at the prospect of pulling on the blue jersey and playing in front of The People.

His dribble 50 seconds onwards against N.Ire reminded me a bit of him too.

agreed.

that was against evans from man u (i think) a quality defender.

imagine what he'd do to the shite in the spl, including mulgrew! :drool:

Sorry it doesn't say they were released just that it was unlikely....

Rangers hoped to have the striker, who scored 21 times last season, in the squad to face Hibs at Easter Road on Sunday.

But the transfer saga looks set to rumble on.

Meanwhile, Georgie Welcome scored a hat-trick in a 5-0 bounce game win over Partick Thistle yesterday.

But, like fellow Gers trialists Nacer Barazite and Etienne Esajas, the Honduran is unlikely to be offered a deal.

If the Jelavic and Weiss signings go through I will be slightly more optimistic about going to the Champions League games this year and not watching us get horsed 4-0 or 4-1.

Till something is comfirmed I dont want to get too over excited

:party:

:lol:

Meanwhile, the Ibrox club will not be offering deals to any of their four recent trialists, including Honduras international striker Georgie Welcome, who had been training at Murray Park for a fortnight.

The others released are Nacer Barazite, Etienne Esajas and Salim Kerkar.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1304277/Rangers-join-Celtic-race-sign-Manchester-City-winger-Vladimir-Weiss.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0x0JkuWoj

I can't handle this lol

neither can i, in all honestly, it definietly sounds as though there will be a great amount of activity in govan tomorrow, lets just hope its all good activity :D

At the minute it sounds like good news but until Weiss and Jelavic are pictured in a Rangers top I won't want to get too far ahead of myself just yet.

Same (tu)

Too many people getting ahead of themselves setting themselves up for a fall!

Lets not get over excited here. IF they come, they are coming to the greatest club in the world, its THEM who should be creaming their pants at the prospect of pulling on the blue jersey and playing in front of The People.

(tu):21:

:rolleyes: Pull yersel together.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly it feels like back in the 80's when we were buying the English lads all of a sudden..............it's all good