Where are we (you) all from ?

Balgairbear

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think he was taking the piss :lol:

With a normal fella you would have to think he was taking the piss,definitely. The problem with Wullie was that he was a wee bit simple minded so to speak and didnae know how to take the piss.

He was a bitter fenian anyway, so he deserved what he got.

With a normal fella you would have to think he was taking the piss,definitely. The problem with Wullie was that he was a wee bit simple minded so to speak and didnae know how to take the piss.

He was a bitter fenian anyway, so he deserved what he got.

I have a mate like that who when slagging someone is 95% of the time serious and is a bit of a wank. Basically if i hadn't been all the way through school with him i would have hit him by now. He's a dour faced cunt and has the cheek to say that i'm dour faced when I can't be arsed with him.

I'm just curious to see where everyone comes from, I was born, bred and still live in Kirkintilloch, and i was wondering if there were many others from Kirkie, Or from YOUR own Town / city !

Born and bred in Kirkintilloch my self but have been living in Oz for years,i went to the high school,was in the 6thBB a member of KRSC (before the move) and a member of lodge no 28 and am 48 years old we might know the same people.

Born and bred in Kirkintilloch my self but have been living in Oz for years,i went to the high school,was in the 6thBB a member of KRSC (before the move) and a member of lodge no 28 and am 48 years old we might know the same people.

How you doin mate, I am 51 now and went to Lenzie Academy, was a member of the Waterside RSC until it unfortuatly ceased :( I too am a member of Lodge 28. :D

Cause we're from Catford, ain't we? Eh?

I inadvertently forgot to ask you...How did you work out your route?, so in anticipation of your answer, I'll just La la la la la la la la la la...La la la la la la la la la and wait for all the trusties...You can wait for C block! (tu)