Lee McCulloch

King_gazza

What are your thoughts on big lee?

Av made a thread on this as i think the big man has been pretty consistent in cm and has popped up with a important goal or 2 ie: the piggery,new year. But yet still has a few doubters. Were do you stand with mcculloch?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on big lee?

Av made a thread on this as i think the big man has been pretty consistent in cm and has popped up with a important goal or 2 ie: the piggery,new year. But yet still has a few doubters. Were do you stand with mcculloch?

I personally dont like Mculloch, i dont think hes good enough for Rangers, he doesnt really do anything wrong but i think Rangers deserve better.

ive never been a fan, especially when he was playing centre half

however im always willing to give credit when its due, hes been one of the most consistant performers over the last 2 seasons and hes proved alot of doubters wrong

shite player but he is a rangers man we need as many of them at the club as possible to show the new boys what being a rangers player means, fuck having a squad of foreign misfits who collect a wage and dont care about the fans or the club leave that to the scum

big lee is a tosser and keeping a young boy out the team! If it was me i would keep him as 7th choice cb at best! Needing a kick in the sandy shaws if u ask me!

Is it his fault he's gettin' picked ?, or is it Walter picking the team ?.

Love the big man tbh, hard tackling, defensive midfielder who rarely loses the ball and who's afraid of fuck all, would have him in-front of Edu everyday of the week.

(tu)

big lee is a tosser and keeping a young boy out the team! If it was me i would keep him as 7th choice cb at best! Needing a kick in the sandy shaws if u ask me!

any need really?