Mauro Camoranesi.

Goianegra

Skysports.com understands Everton and Rangers are weighing up moves for Juventus winger Mauro Camoranesi.

The 2006 World Cup winner has been linked with a departure from Juventus after eight years with the Turin club.

Birmingham were keen on signing the experienced performer before pulling out of a deal for Camoranesi after being frustrated by protracted negotiations.

The news has alerted Everton and Rangers to Camoranesi's possible availability with both sides keen to bolster their squad before the close of the transfer window.

Everton are believed to be keen on bringing in a new wide-man and Camoranesi could fit the bill for David Moyes' men.

Rangers are also determined to bolster their attacking options having lost a number of key players this summer and Camoranesi would be a welcome addition to their squad ahead of their UEFA Champions League campaign.

:craphead:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He may be keen to leave Juve following this...

My link

According to reports in Football Italia, Juventus ‘ultras’ (i.e. the hard-line, bordering on hooligan, faction of the club’s supporters) have threatened to make the next year of Juve midfielder Mauro Camoranesi‘s life a living hell if he decides to stay at the club.

Juventus are currently trying to raise money to fund their foray into next year’s Champions League and the club’s board have targeted Camoranesi, who only has a year remaining on his contract, as a player they would be potentially willing to cash in on.

However, the Italian international midfielder has publicly told the club that he wishes to stay next season as his young children are now firmly settled in Turin due to their father having spent the best part of eight years playing in the city.

This news has not gone down well with the Juve ultras, who unveiled a banner at the Bianconeri’s training complex which read;

“We will make those players who have to leave, but want to stay, go through a year of hell.”

I mean honestly. How very dare a man stay at a club he clearly loves, especially for the sake of the well-being of his young family?

What some of these ultra pigs do in the name of a football club is downright disgusting.

Think he's 33 now. Shame we can' afford his toilet paper :lol:

If this was last year, I'd believe Sky Sports on this.

Agreed. SSN seem to spout a lot of pish these days which is a shame. They have linked us with a hell of a lot of players with no substance to their claims.

What a signing he would be.A great player in his day & probably still a very good player.

He will be on £30,40 grand a week tho & Everton can afford him-we cant & Im sure if juve are needing funds they will be looking to sell-not loan-Everton will be his likely destination im sure.

Agreed. SSN seem to spout a lot of pish these days which is a shame. They have linked us with a hell of a lot of players with no substance to their claims.

like who? SSN IMO have always been quite slow to report things because they make sure it's correct I

unlike the websites that just splash anything on. Can't remember them saying something bout any1 tht we haven't then followed up with interest

like who? SSN IMO have always been quite slow to report things because they make sure it's correct I

unlike the websites that just splash anything on. Can't remember them saying something bout any1 tht we haven't then followed up with interest

They were pretty much off the mark during the whole Jelavic saga though

This is of the same ilk as the Gudjohnsen story, his agent has been flogging the player round both the premiership and now has probably offered his services to Rangers. As Walter said previously, Rangers get offered lots of players, its choosing the right ones for the club. I do expect Rangers to make a few loan signings however I just can't see Camoranesi being one of them.

Surely not. I hope to fuck this is true, but I feel like I'm lining myself up for a fall. I laughed this off instantly when I was told, but you never know.