Mauro Camoranesi.

Goianegra

Bears.. he is on 3.5 Million Euros a year -- after taxes. That's 55 Grand (Pounds) per week. But... someone needs to pay the tax right? So lets say there is a way to defer payments, or tax avoidance.. so up it by 30%.

That's 71K Pounds per week. Ouch!

Or we're in it for 5-10 years @ ??? Not good.

Non starter.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100 percent sure if this was to happen we would not pay the wages he's on just now, it will never happen that way

Aye, people getting thier knickers in a twist thinking we are gonna pay a 33 year old 50 grand a week and that.

Wage cap means just that, a wage cap. We don't break it for anyone - Boyd, Miller and certainly not this Italian.

I would love him to come to Rangers, but there's probably no substance to this story. If he was to fit in our wage cap then we would b crazy not to accept him. In my opinion.

past it, no pace, not what we need IMO. I would be disappointed if we signed him instead of signing up miller on a new deal.

Agreed. Id be disappointed if we signed him. Never liked this guy. Always though he was over-rated, a cheat and looks a bit of a light weight tart - not exactly what is required to succed in the SPL. Might look decent playing in Italy where every fucker gets 10 seconds on the ball before getting closed down but not ever here when he will get leathered every game coz people know he's a fairy.