Jody Morris

Honestly, how is this boy at St Johnstone of all places? He's actually a fantastic wee player for them, shame he never made it at Chelsea but he's still a class above most SPL players.

I honestly think if we looked to cash in on Edu we should look to replace him with either Morris, or even Gomis of Dundee Utd. In fact, I rate both of those players higher than I do Edu, and that isn't a reaction to his recent form either.

Not all SPL players are complete pish y'no :sherlock:

Morris played well on Saturday, his technique is absolutely spot on.

I agree with the earlier posts about Gomis though. He's the one SPL midfielder i'd like to see us sign.

I think it's a testiment to Derek McInnes' man management ability that he's managed to almost tame Morris. This has to be the longest he's ever gone without a contrevrsial incident and although it's at a lower level, it's probably the most consistant form he has ever shown too.

Another testiment to that is the situation with Michael Dubbery. He must think pretty highly of McInnes to be willing to stay away from his family to play for him when he could earn a similar, or better wage, closer to home.

The real star at St Johnstone is their ex Rangers player manager :sherlock:

aye edu has looked slow as fuck for us since the start of the season. but we the fans seem to want a LB,RB,CM. WE HAVEN'T WON THE FUCKING LOTTO. if we are to sign a player it would only be in one of those positions i think.

but you never know what walter smith is up to. he usually does have a surprise in the last hours,of the transfer window.