SPL too fast for Jelavic?

grfc1975

Concerned because he never scored in 20 mins. fucking behave yourself, you will get accusations fired at you for making daft threads attacking a guy who has had 1 and a half hours training and 20 odd minutes game time at his new club

not stupid just concerned.

Concerned after 20 odd minutes? He hasn't played in two weeks and has admitted himself that the whole transfer saga had him very stressed out so he obviously is not 100%. I would be concerned if he was struggling after 5 games or so.

This came about basically because Hugh Keevins is an utter retard.

Jelavic went into the post match conference after doing a 'warm down', so was out of puff, that nasaly F*nian fud didn't realise this and decided to state in his poxy paper that Jelavic was 'not up to speed'.

Milk bottle glasses Keevins was corrected tonight on the Radio.

This came about basically because Hugh Keevins is an utter retard.

Jelavic went into the post match conference after doing a 'warm down', so was out of puff, that nasaly F*nian fud didn't realise this and decided to state in his poxy paper that Jelavic was 'not up to speed'.

Milk bottle glasses Keevins was corrected tonight on the Radio.

thank you very much mate. even though your views will be brushed aside due to the

amount of post or lack of them according to some on here.

:lol: that is a fucking joke. jalevic was ok when he came he was only for about 15 mins. he was good and when he doesn't have the ball he tries like fuck to get it back,he won the ball back a couple of times when he came on. paper are talking shite. how the fuck did kris boyd ever cope then.???

To be fair to the OP, he only stated what the DR had stated, he then asked if anyone had seen the match & what their thoughts were.

Nothing in that to suggest timmery at work, just the usual over-reaction of some poster to someone posing a question.

In saying that, dry your eyes a bit mate .. if you become overcome with emotion at the first time of being called a tim in here you won't last long craphead2.gif

Anyone who was at the game would not say that.

He looked sharp, had great touch and vision. Linked up with players well when he's not/barely trained with them and showed pace and determination.

To me he looked very much the part.

Anyone being critical on his 20 odd minutes is either a mischief maker or a worried tim.

Simples.

The problem the OP has is the exact same problem as I have, I didn't see the game and I had to rely on listening to it on the radio and in all honesty I didn't hear Jelavic's name being mentioned that much. Part of that might have been the roar of the crowd when it was announced he was coming on though. :D That actually sent a shiver down my spine, it's been a long time since there was that much noise.

As for what the papers say, some of us seem to pick and choose what we believe is written in the papers, whereas some of us try to take what is written with a pinch of salt, but tell me this, if Jelavic doesn't start scoring in the next few games that he is on the pitch for, how many of those that have decided to start throwing accusations at the OP for just asking a question to those who actually saw him play, will start getting on the back of Jelavic on this forum, and Rangers' back for spending such a large amount of money?

Too many members at times like to jump on the Timmy bandwagon too easily and it really has to stop, if there is any definitive proof, or strong feelings about another member or something they say then use the report button (and by the way it does work even if you get an error message) and they will be investigated.

There have been quite a few members who have come across as timmyesque, even without them being reported and they have been investigated, some are banned almost immediately and some are watched, but they do get investigated.

Jelavic too slow for the PSL? :anguish: I think you might have been better looking at his stats playing for Rapid, mate, than asking something like that.

I wouldn't call you a tim, maybe Naïve might be a better description at this point.

If Jelavic is too slow, then 99.9% of the mhanks team are totally statuesque. :pipe:

I thought he looked very mobile. He made two or three excellent runs into the space between the centre half and full back which weren't picked out. In fact, for Miller's goal they had both made runs at slightly different angles which meant that McCulloch's ball could have picked out either. This extra threat no doubt made Miller's job that little bit easier and, had Miller failed to get by Maybury after taking his touch, Jela was running on to the ball.

He wasn't actually on the ball all that much during his spell though, which might explain his relative lack of presense on radio commentary.