Treat them the same way

bluenose4life

i remember my boss and his old man and friends went to the man u barca CL final 2 years ago i think it was in rome, all the man u fans were treated the exact same way there as the Rangers fans are now, if it was not for some arseholes within our support( before u jump my arse and start riding me i said SOME, lets be honest not everyone was an angel that evening) and knobs from other authauritys or football teams then we probably would have stood a chance of being trusted, like the old saying goes, its always one person that fucks it up for everyone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate but that is very wrong.

The english press learned a lesson, they sell more papers with English teams in Europe so they play down, or conveniently ignore any trouble with English teams in Europe. So when there is trouble with Rangers they are more than happy to report as it’s not their countries problem.

The only time the English press have reported our trouble has been manchester, otherwise they totally ignore scottish football.

The only time the English press have reported our trouble has been manchester, otherwise they totally ignore scottish football.

That’s not my real point mate. The other fella said Chelsea had not been in trouble in decades abroad. Which is false.

This isn't the fault of the Manchester United fans.

Sorry to disagree but i witnessed these cowards and thugs as they walked up PRW thinking they were hard as they hit old men and children.

Many of us are planning to be in PRW to show these chunts it will not happen again on our patch.

The top Manchester cop can say what he likes but the plain truth of the matter is that it was Rangers Fans although fans is probably the wrong word for them that caused the trouble,not The Council,The Police,A broken TV or anyone else.

The whole unsavoury escapade was an accident waiting to happen and unfortunately it did.

Seems to happen too often on foreign away trips for my and probably all right minded Rangers Fans liking.

One more nasty incident and I can see a ban coming our way as we are cannon fodder for UEFA who I would imagine are just biding their time to hammer us.

Again you and many others are simply swallowing all the propoganda spouted by the GMP,MCC and the Scottish Media.

One of the top cops admitted last year i think it was at a dinner that the force had got it all wrong as had the council.

He also admitted the cops were deployed in full riot gear BEFORE the screen broke down and the plug was pulled on the orders of a Senior Cop for fears of overcrowding.

I will try and dig out the article and show everyone.

Yes the rioting involved Rangers fans but there were plenty of NON Rangers fans involved.

The facilities laid out were deliberately inadequate and the council had the chance to open ip the velodrome and Old Trafford not to mention various other sites just outside the city centre.

They chose not to but didn't mind 200,000 fans coming down and pumping £25M in to their coffers over 2 days.

NO ONE in the press stood up for us or more to the point weren't allowed to (Read David Leggat's blog to see what i mean)

Rangers have capitulated yet again and after Manchester they chose not to defend the fans or ask questions about the arrangements or the GMP's heavy handed brutality against innocent fans.

And it just shows your ignorance when you point out these things always seem to happen on away trips.

Apart from the bottle in Villareal there has been no trouble involving Rangers fans that was started deliberately and with malice afore thought.

The Romanian trouble was caused by the stewards as many of the fans who were there can testify to.

The riot vans were lined up a side street early afternoon, I saw them with my own eyes.

Less than 1% of Rangers fans were involved in rioting.

There has been rape, assaults and even murder at T in the Park and it still goes ahead without any restrictions.

200 arrests were made at the Notting Hill Carnival with rioters throwing bottles at police and it's deemed a success.

Not to mention the much higher percentage of celtic fans that cause trouble when travelling abroad but hardly gets reported.

.......and yet some of our own fans still side with the media that put a spin on anything involving us.

We even have fans believing that we have a worse sectarian problem than celtic because they have read it for so long and so often in the gutter press in this country.

The riot vans were lined up a side street early afternoon, I saw them with my own eyes.

Less than 1% of Rangers fans were involved in rioting.

There has been rape, assaults and even murder at T in the Park and it still goes ahead without any restrictions.

200 arrests were made at the Notting Hill Carnival with rioters throwing bottles at police and it's deemed a success.

Not to mention the much higher percentage of celtic fans that cause trouble when travelling abroad but hardly gets reported.

.......and yet some of our own fans still side with the media that put a spin on anything involving us.

We even have fans believing that we have a worse sectarian problem than celtic because they have read it for so long and so often in the gutter press in this country.

I am still trying to source the article or comment that proves this. A senior Manchester Cop spoke about this at a private function months after the event.He admitted the Police pulled the plug and the decision was taken long before the screens "broke"

Attack the Notting Hill carnival and you will be branded a racist by all those concerned in the organisation of the event.

Attack T in the Park and it's political and damaging to Scotland's economy and reputation for Music Festivals

Attack the Rangers support and you will receive no end of support from all those ready and waiting to stick the boot in.

Sorry to disagree but i witnessed these cowards and thugs as they walked up PRW thinking they were hard as they hit old men and children.

Many of us are planning to be in PRW to show these chunts it will not happen again on our patch.

I'm with you on that, mate, however I was talking about this specific problem we find ourselves in. There seems to have been a lot who witnessed what happened the last time, but nothing was done about it. Changed days indeed.

Millwall have been in Europe once in 25 years. Chelsea fans haven't caused trouble in Europe for decades. Roma's ultras dont travel with them for away games in Europe.

Roma fans rioted in Manchester a few years ago before a Champions League match ya numpty! doh

PRW wasn't their fault?

And Manchester 08 wasnt the fault of the Rangers fans who travel abroad to every European away game with little trouble, especially in recent years

I've got no love for Manchester United fans in particular, but what has PRW got to do with this? I've already made my feelings known on that subject on the other thread.

This ott cloak and daggger stuff is down to Rangers, the police and the council. They are the ones who should be castigated, not fans like ourselves.

Millwall have been in Europe once in 25 years. Chelsea fans haven't caused trouble in Europe for decades. Roma's ultras dont travel with them for away games in Europe.

Also worth remembering that we also caused no problems that season right up until the final ... and the final involved unprecidented numbers in the history of football.

Like many I believe that our club don't fight our corner as they should

Also worth remembering that we also caused no problems that season right up until the final ... and the final involved unprecidented numbers in the history of football.

Like many I believe that our club don't fight our corner as they should

That doesn't really matter in the court of public opinion though.

our biggest problem is we are to quick to bite the away the fans know this and just light the touch paper and watch the show.we need to learn to ignore them easier said than done but it has to be done to clean up or image until that happens we will always get treated like this

I have a friend who lives in Macclesfield - born and raised there - a Man Utd fan all his days.

I'm not in the Travel Club (they can stick it) but I do have one or two contacts up here and down there - I'm told I have a good chance of a ticket for the Utd end.

I may take up that offer and at the same time visit my friend and his wife in Macca.

Shit.........I may even spend some time in Manchester city centre with my friend before the match.

Let these bastards try to remove me and there will be Hell to pay.

I'll walk the Queen's highway any damn where I like - my old man and my two uncles fought in WW2 so that future generations (me) could enjoy freedom.

Fuck the GMP - CandianBacon is coming to town. :ph34r:

Candian bacon: Your welcome in Manchester any time, come to the city centre for a pint with your mates. Rangers were playing Zenit that day, not united, you'll probably be pleasantly surprised by the fact that you won't get any shit in Manchester, unless you go looking for it. Pay no attention to the keyboard hardmen on this site that are trying to whip up some sort of Manchester v Glasgow shit, that's not even there.