***The Official Manchester United v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The games tight but the winger do get quite a bit of the ball for Rangers so I think get Weiss on and I would even take Davis off for him he just doesn't look up for it tbh.

I am pleased so far but we just need to stop giving the ball away so easily when we clear.

Marty you are a negative prick, seriously do you think we should be going there dominating Man u and walking away with a 3-0 win ffs?

seriously mate, this cunt has been like this from day 1 on the forum. there is no way he is one of us.

No I don't think that. I think we have done well at points but gave the ball away too easy at times, to say mcculloch has played well is baffling tho? He runs about not knowing what he's meant to be doing and at times man united are passing through mcculloch extremely easily! His passing is shocking and has lost the ball alot.

Not once did I say we should be dominating.

No I don't think that. I think we have done well at points but gave the ball away too easy at times, to say mcculloch has played well is baffling tho? He runs about not knowing what he's meant to be doing and at times man united are passing through mcculloch extremely easily! His passing is shocking and has lost the ball alot.

Not once did I say we should be dominating.

Other players have lost the ball more than mcculloch, lee has done well considering...

i cant see weiss coming on as we need battlers on the pitch, im not sure he would help out at the back.

Did you see him against St Johnstonee? Just because he's a flair player doesn't mean he doesn't live up to his defensive duties aswell.