What do you honestly think the score will be Tuesday?

pcbear

With my super optimistic head on with a whole lot of luck we might escape with a draw, it wont stop me betting a bears win at 14/1, but how much of a step up from the Hamilton game will it take to at least make a fist of it will it take? and are we capeable of it? we were awful v Hamilton and our best man was Jelavic who aint around, it will take a performance like no other to come away with anything other than a defeat.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just crossed my mind their they play liverpool next weekend, they could rest big players as that game is more important to there season with that in mind 2=1 us

That is wishful thinking, Sir Furious will not be thinking like that. Later in the season yes, now, no.

Manchester United score in the 7th minute, Berbatov

Rangers give their all during this match, but luck seems not to be not on our side

89 minute defeat looks certain, Rio Ferdinand passes back to Van Der Saar, its slack and Kenny Miller zooms in to knock the ball in. 1-1

Fourth official adds on 4 minutes of injury time, some subs and some more seconds get added on

Ricky Foster collects the ball, he passes to Vladimir Weiss who races up the park, he drills the ball in, it skims up and hits Kyle Lafferty right in the knackers and goes in, Rangers go wild!!!!

Alex Ferguson is shouting at the ref pointing at his watch, but is told to fuck off

:)

Rangers give their all during this match, but luck seems not to be not on our side

89 minute defeat looks certain, Rio Ferdinand passes back to Van Der Saar, its slack and Kenny Miller zooms in to knock the ball in. 1-1

Fourth official adds on 4 minutes of injury time, some subs and some more seconds get added on

Ricky Foster collects the ball, he passes to Vladimir Weiss who races up the park, he drills the ball in, it skims up and hits Kyle Lafferty right in the knackers and goes in, Rangers go wild!!!!

Alex Ferguson is shouting at the ref pointing at his watch, but is told to fuck off

:lol:

Who never had that on their mind?

I would just about accept reading that match report the day after the game!

In all honesty i think we'll get a doin.

Man Utd's defence isnae brilliant and maybe Miller,Weiss and Beattie can get some joy but with Scholes pulling the strings and Rooney and Berbatov up front we're in a totally different world.

To be honest i'd play 2 up as they won't expect that.

McGregor,Whitty,Weir,Boogie,Papac,Weiss,Lafferty/Naismith,Davis,McCulloch,Beattie and Miller is not a bad side IMO

I would be ecstatic if we get anything from this game.

Although if we get beat the upside would be that they might have already qualified from the group by the time they come to Ibrox resutling in the mtaking their foot off the gas allowing us to sneak a win at home.

If we get 7 points in this group we could qualify