Should Diamond have been sent off

johnarsu

190 members have voted

1. 1. do you think Diamond should have been sent off for his shove on Weiss

• Yes
    • No

I rewatched the match again last night

Diamond should have walked for that push

In the scuffle after it, Young pushed Jelavic in the face, if the ref had seen that he should of been sent off

Young again for stamping on McCulloch's spine

Maguire should of had a straight red for trying to end Kirk Broadfoot's career

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He raised his hands, and although it was only a push, the rules state that if you raise your hands it's a red card. Lafferty was sent off for the same offence at Easter Road.

Young was lucky to stay on the park as well. His tackle on Broadfoot was a potential ankle breaker.

He raised his hands, and although it was only a push, the rules state that if you raise your hands it's a red card. Lafferty was sent off for the same offence at Easter Road.

Young was lucky to stay on the park as well. His tackle on Broadfoot was a potential ankle breaker.

Was that not Maguire? I thought that was his first yellow. Young should have been sent off for his deliberate stamp on Lee McCulloch, if Lee had been a Celtic player and made more of it like they do, Young would have been off.

Was that not Maguire? I thought that was his first yellow. Young should have been sent off for his deliberate stamp on Lee McCulloch, if Lee had been a Celtic player and made more of it like they do, Young would have been off.

Can't quite remember, so I'm probably wrong. But they were all at it yesterday. Lucky to finish the game with 10 men.

by that reckoning you must agree naismith should of been sent off aswell then?

Raising your hands to an opponent is a red card offense by the letter of the law, particularly so with the force applied by Diamond. It wasn't just a wee handbag shove away it was a full out shove to the ground. Definate red, it doesn't have to be in the face, a shove of that ferocity is violent conduct without question.

I think that if Zander had gone then Naismith would have too for running 20-30 yards to get into the mix. Thought Young should have went for his part in it more so than Diamond.

diamond Was doing this all game though. plus diamond should have had a yellow,well before then. and if the ref would have did what he was supposed to do,he would have went.

You said in another thread,that it was alot of shite about not wanting just to beat us.?

what about this from diamond how do Aberdeen fans fell about him saying this.???. it's pretty shocking that a professional football player will come out and say someting like this. if this was a Rangers player saying this about Celtic,he would be slagged in the press. "You could lose every game of the season but if you beat Rangers you are afforded God-like status because of the history and significance attached to these matches.