Non rangers fans on here

bluenose4life

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCL that guy was nuts, i was in a thread and someone was needing ticket info and 2 minutes later there was a post telling Muff that allah would know what he was doing and that he was a racist. He also threatend to tell Boughera about Muffs racist posts laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

They were off their trolley.

GCL that guy was nuts, i was in a thread and someone was needing ticket info and 2 minutes later there was a post telling Muff that allah would know what he was doing and that he was a racist. He also threatend to tell Boughera about Muffs racist posts laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

awww are they still on the board? could do with a laugh!

:lol: must have missed this. the men in the white coats will be after him.

i dont post enough on here so my opinion shouldn't really count on this matter. i dont see a problem with other football fans (not including celtic fans) being allowed to post on the off topic or general sports thread if they dont hold any hatred towards us. The Bears den would not be a good idea though. I especially dont see any problem with Hearts fans being allowed to post in those parts of the forums. The majority of Hearts fans i have met (all be it i have only met a few) are a bit like us in some sense and have to put up with apologists as well. other than that though i dont want to hear what other teams fans have to say about Rangers.