To the fans that bothered to show up tonight

GOAT

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off and stop the moaning great atmosphere great result Broomloan was full and bouncing(thank you whoever bought my ST seat in Govan). I was in BF4 never seen a spare seat in the whole Broomloan dunno about BR tho.

BUILD MY GALLOWS BUILD THEM HIGH

Both front and rear of Broomloan were pretty empty on each end sections but I think the topic was more aimed at the people who had bought packages but didn't turn up for this match.There can be no complaints about atmosphere or support from those who were there.

To be fair i wasn't there and i'm not offended by GOAT'S point.

If you have commitments etc it's not directed at you,if you were sitting in the house or pub with money to go to the match it's aimed at you.

Well done to the Bears that attended the atmosphere was fantastic by the sounds of it and you played a huge part in our win :21:

Was in BF and it was bouncing, couldn't see in BR but checked before i went to the game and there were quite a few seats left but it made no difference as the atmosphere was amazing (especially 1st half) and towards the end of the 90mins the full staduim blew the fucking roof off (hairs on the back off my kneck were standing up), 1st big CL game for my son and he was overcome at the atmosphere, well done all who made it special and drove the team on !!!

I was sitting in Govan front last night, usual season ticket seat, cracking atmosphere, and credit to all the fans that were there, hope Valencia and Utd games are the same, champions league theme tune made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Only disappointing thing was that they never played simply the best as the teams came out, would have made the atmosphere even better, simply the best at full blast and then CL anthem.

On the match, thought Boogie and Weir were solid all night long, and even big Broadfoot looked impressive! McCulloch was immense in front of the defense; glad we have him signed up to a new deal.

One last word on Naismith, hes been given the chance this season, lets hope it continues hes in cracking form!

I was in BR3 and it was jumpin think there was a few empty seats in BR5 but as some ppl have said now wait for the valencia and man u games it will be a full house in both games which it piss poor why do ppl just come out for the so called big teams i got the 3 match package with my son (hes only 9) givin it build my gallows louder than me :) same seats for the other 2 home games aswell bring them on WATP