To the fans that bothered to show up tonight

GOAT

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was an empty seat next to me in the west enclosure,and even though the boy next to doesn't go to them, there's usually always someone else who sits there. saw alot of empty seats up in the brommloan rear but. Was there hospitality last night in the govan rear.? because at half time there was a big square of emptry seat's.?

Was right up the back in BR2 singing the whole game with a couple of fellow bears for the whole game, but the row I was in and the very last row behind me had hardly anyone in them right along, just meant we could stand up for the whole game without anybody trying to moan :crabflute:

Last night was my first game back at Ibrox since the last game of last season and i managed to get my old seat in broomloan rear 5 and the place was dead!. Never been like that since iv sat there. Shocked even though it was Bursaspor its the Champions League! Good sing-song though, great atmosphere and a good game! (tu) Roll on Hearts!

The only empty seats were broomloan rear at both corners.

Thea attendance was 49,000 anyway.

So it was!!

42,000 is more realistic. The Broomloan Rear was half full, the Copland rear had empty spaces everywhere, the enclosures were empty at each end, the main stand had tons of empty seats and the Club deck was half empty!

So it was!!

42,000 is more realistic. The Broomloan Rear was half full, the Copland rear had empty spaces everywhere, the enclosures were empty at each end, the main stand had tons of empty seats and the Club deck was half empty!

The only real empty spaces were the corners of broomloan rear up at the back.

The rest of them had empty seats scattered about but not that many, the corners at the Enclosures are always empty.

Its on the home page mate, I thought it was round about 45k-47k because there was never 9000 empty seats in there and if you think that your delusional.

The only real empty spaces were the corners of broomloan rear up at the back.

The rest of them had empty seats scattered about but not that many, the corners at the Enclosures are always empty.

Its on the home page mate, I thought it was round about 45k-47k because there was never 9000 empty seats in there and if you think that your delusional.

If you think their was 47k there, then your the delusional one my friend.

In a way Im the opposite of what GOAT is talking about here. I went last night, but don't go to every league game. The reason is, I could have shelled out on a season ticket this year, but I couldn't afford it plus the travel from England every 2 weeks, so I had to prioritise, and decided to spend money on the 3-match CL package. I will then pick and choose which domestic matches I get to, my next one is ICT in October, then god knows what after that.

My point is, money is tight for a lot of us, for a variety of reasons, so I can understand people looking at the fixtures and prioritising which games to go to. Some people would rather spend £35 on the Man Utd game than the Bursaspor game. I can understand that completely. Maybe when Im not a scrounging student and have a real job, I'll afford the season ticket I've always wanted.