FIFA 11

Scott-RFC

If you right click on the players name, then press L1 once or twice, it'll show you what they stand for.

It represents the fact he's amazing at something. Like Rooney or Tevez will probably have a big set of lungs next to them because of their work rate.

cheers mate, so shagger will have :hump: beside his name then :huh: ?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played online with Bayern.

Beat a guy who went Arsenal 3-1, goals from Demichelis, Kroos and Robben.

That's twice now I have played against people who went Arsenal and both times they have taken Walcott on late to try and use his speed against me. Thankfully it hasn't worked yet.

Don't you just hate the guys who go Real Madrid, and play with their controls set to assisted? Then proceed to try and one touch pass round your whole team, or going clean through and desperately trying to pass to the side for an easy finish ...

Love it though, when you go a 'weaker' team, and absolutely play them off the park. Went Inter for the first time, hit the post twice, missed 3 sitters, and Walter Samuel pops up in extra time. Bullet header.

Don't you just hate the guys who go Real Madrid, and play with their controls set to assisted? Then proceed to try and one touch pass round your whole team, or going clean through and desperately trying to pass to the side for an easy finish ...

Love it though, when you go a 'weaker' team, and absolutely play them off the park. Went Inter for the first time, hit the post twice, missed 3 sitters, and Walter Samuel pops up in extra time. Bullet header.

Ive been playing with the default passing settings and really used to it, I just beat Man U at old trafford with Rangers, the guy thought he would be smart and play owen and hernandez up front and when he brought rooney and berb on it still had no luck for him... Could only get 0-0 FT, nicked it with Beattie though in ET, had a few great chances, a lot more than him. I really enjoy using Rangers, I know their strengths and weaknesses well. I thought we were gonna be pretty gash aswell but lovin it so far!

I'm also using the default passing and I'm starting to really like it.

In the games I've played, I've went a team similar to the other person. Apart from one game where I went Ajax and he went Milan. I hate it when folk go a big team when you're a weaker one. He hovered over a 3/5-4* team and then as soon as I selected Ajax he quickly shifted to Milan. So I thought fuck him and just went Ajax. Scored a last minute winner with El Hamdaoui to win 3-2 :D Round him.

I'm also using the default passing and I'm starting to really like it.

In the games I've played, I've went a team similar to the other person. Apart from one game where I went Ajax and he went Milan. I hate it when folk go a big team when you're a weaker one. He hovered over a 3/5-4* team and then as soon as I selected Ajax he quickly shifted to Milan. So I thought fuck him and just went Ajax. Scored a last minute winner with El Hamdaoui to win 3-2 :D Round him.

Is default passing where the longer you hold X, the longer the pass, or vice versa?

Also, I know what you mean. The last few games, one guy went Standard Leige, so I went Anderlecht. Then another went Schalke, I went Besiktas, and scored THE best goal I've ever scored. Keeper clears round about the box, falls to Roberto Hilbert at the half way line, touch, bang. Outside of the boot, over the keeper. You could hear him laughing on his headset. :lol:

There's also the people who have Chelsea as their supported team for example, change as I come in, expecting them to go Celtic as people do, but end up on Barcelona...

On a 6 game winning streak though. :pipe:

Whats happens when your winning online and a player logs out? Also what if your internet connection logs you out? How does this effect your rating?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you are still awarded the win if they quit, but won't count towards achievements/trophy (win 5 in a row), I think anyway.

I'd imagine if you're logged out they are awarded the win.

I played an absolute scumbag earlier. He went Spurs and I went Marseille. As soon as he got a goal it was into ultra defensive and passing about with his CB's wasting time then springing the odd counter with Aaron Lennon down the right who would then cut back to a striker.

Hope he get's the YLOD.

What mentality does everybody use? I always set it to ultra offensive then team pressing. Barca style. :pipe:

I played an absolute scumbag earlier. He went Spurs and I went Marseille. As soon as he got a goal it was into ultra defensive and passing about with his CB's wasting time then springing the odd counter with Aaron Lennon down the right who would then cut back to a striker.

Hope he get's the YLOD.

:anguish:

Whats the point?

I am absolutely delighted. Somehow got my win 5 in a row trophy, after an amazing game. Guy goes Real, I got Milan. Ibra, Robinho and Pato up front, but I go 1 down. Ibrahimovic gets 2, followed by a Pirlo free kick, and one more from Zlatan. This was after 50mins. FT score, 4-4...

5mins into ET, Ibrahimovic again, and defend defend defend for the rest. I was chuffed. :D

Hope he get's the YLOD.

What mentality does everybody use? I always set it to ultra offensive then team pressing. Barca style. :pipe:

Ultra defensive, counter attack. Always works a treat when you have pacy strikers/wingers ready to turn the defence on the halway line. :pipe:

And i wouldn't wish the YLOD on anyone now. I didn't even know what YLOD meant till i got it. :(

Hope he get's the YLOD.

I do this as it moves the oppisitions team up the pitch and I can counter and as you have just showed get whoever you are playing wound up so the won't play aswell as they can.

Why dont you just play properly?

so would you consider Rangers result against Man Utd as not playing properly ? strange ...... should he play all out attack and lose 6-1 ? its not his fault the other player is shite and can't break him down ;)

so would you consider Rangers result against Man Utd as not playing properly ? strange ...... should he play all out attack and lose 6-1 ? its not his fault the other player is shite and can't break him down ;)

Totally different from us vs Man United and a guy online passing the ball about with his centre backs back and forth. When you close one down, he passes to the goalkeeper and then to the other centre back and repeat the process...

I don't mind people playing ultra defensive, that's part of the game. I hate folk who don't actually play the game.

Its exploiting the fact that you can keep the ball in your defense for a whole game which would never happen in real life, because you can only close down with 2 players max at a time

I see it as cheating, and pointless. Why not practise going forward and defending and get better at the game? Pretty sad

If you have mates GRC, do you play the same against them offline?