FIFA 11

Scott-RFC

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving this Ultimate Team update so far. :D

Play-A-Friend Challenge enables you to test your skills against your friends’ Ultimate Teams, even when they’re not online. Take on your friends’ teams whenever you like with the CPU controlling their squads. Results are recorded and presented to your friends the next time they log onto their consoles. Now you can prove who has the best Ultimate Team whenever you are ready to play. Plus, when you return to your console, you can see who played your team and gloat about wins or get revenge by playing a rematch.

Friends Leaderboards allows you to automatically compare your progress in FIFA 11 Ultimate Team against your friends with personalised leaderboards. You’ll be able to find your personalised leaderboard as a menu option within FIFA Ultimate Team on your console. Friends Leaderboards includes the ability to track who among you and your friends has the best squad of players, the number of coins earned, the number of trades undertaken and the overall value of your club.

Best part is the new players, and inform Jelavic. :drool:

Had a good spanish team, just sold them all there, starting a bundesliga team.

got Lahm, schweinsteiger, Ballack, Dzeko, Podolski, Adler etc.

al let you know when I complete it.

how's yours ?

I don't play it. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know where to put this, but it had to be said. Played this utter cunt of a boy, Dutch prick. Straight away, he heads to Real Madrid. I go Atletico for the first time, and get raped in the first half. Ronaldo hat trick, mainly through shooting assistance guiding his shots into the top corner, and stealing the ball when I'm taking a goal kick. Fucking hate people who do that. Celebrated all his goals with "shhhh" and watched every replay, despite him being Madrid, as if it's some sort of achievement.

Anyway, second half, and I'm 3 down. He starts passing to his defence to do skill moves etc, but gets a guy sent off. He brings his keeper out to go on attacks, just taking the piss, even though he is Real fucking Madrid. I pull 2 back, and he shites it. Brings a defender on, and spends half an hour passing the ball between his defence and keeper. Tried hacking them down to give away a foul, alas couldn't get the ball. 88th minute, Forlan steals it, lay off to Aguero, 3-3, and I went bloody mental. Finished as a draw, cue 15/20 "HAHAHA" messages his way.

Yes!

I am the FIFA king. My football is just absolutely stunning. When I'm on form I'm unbeatable.

I will not allow any of you to play me though, you are not worthy!

That ultimate team is fucking infuriating. I've just started so I'm lumped with big fat wanks at the back against teams with the likes of Eto'o. Fucking Usain Bolt would struggle catching him in FIFA.

Don't really know how the UT works yet. The only players in my team worth mentioning are; Huntelaar, Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, Igor Akinfeev and Benedikt Howedes from Schalke.