FIFA 11

Scott-RFC

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won 2 out of 3 against a work mate there , he's a bheggar so extra good.

Came back from from 2-0 down to beat me in the last game though , with Chelsea.

Even though I won the other 2 I got FIFA rage and launched a 10 punch combo on the sofa.

Something odd:

Arsenal, Chelsea, Lyon and Bordeaux are teams I've found where a lot of their players have 'real' faces, rather than generic ones. Any reason for this? It's ridiculous that Turnbull, Matic and Grenier look like they do in real life, yet Milito, Inzaghi, Di Maria etc, don't.

Something odd:

Arsenal, Chelsea, Lyon and Bordeaux are teams I've found where a lot of their players have 'real' faces, rather than generic ones. Any reason for this? It's ridiculous that Turnbull, Matic and Grenier look like they do in real life, yet Milito, Inzaghi, Di Maria etc, don't.

I believe EA wentto the training grounds of certain clubs and did all the players. Is quite annoying I agree that unknown youngstes look great and just a few yeas ago Lee McCulloch was black :craphead:

Started a new manager mode with Birmingham, I've been told to reach the top 6. Should be a challenge. Sold some deadwood: O'Connor to Lisbon, Bowyer to Tottenham, Murphy to Hercules. Brought in Timothée Kolodziejczak on loan from Lyon, and have sent a £4million bid for Lamine Gassama from Lyon as well.

First game was at home to Chelsea. Drogba puts them ahead twice, equalisers from Michel and Cameron Jerome. :happy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I play unranked matches against a mate who supports Aberdeen.

He fucking hates it when I play Ricky Foster against him, even worse when I take Foster on a mazy before chipping Langfield. You hear him going nuts on his headset :lol:

Ricky Foster is your dinner in FIFA 11.

I had him on the bench as a winger.

If you want to sign someone fast in Manager Mode, there's a boy called Guerron who has 97 for pace. Fucking brilliant when counter attacking.

Dilemma on virtual pro career :(

Just finished the first season with Rangers, got appointed captain with like 7 games to go, lifted the cup and league.

End of season, Rangers want me to stay as captain and lead them into Europe whilst: LASK Linz (Captain), Napoli (Key Player), Roma (Starting 11), Atletico Madrid (Starting 11), Real Madrid (Starting 11) .. all want me (td) Haven't a clue what to do :lol::(